Love make-up and noSleek product?? How could that happen? It is like wanting Hot Fudge without chocolate sauceâ€¦thatâ€™s an oxymoron I thought. Well, I went ahead and ordered the following only to satisfy my rising craving to try it all out. Thereâ€™s the all-important engagement to attend and Deepavali where I can do these looks I reasoned! And a wedding in Delhi!! Yay!!
Sleek Storm i-Divine eye shadow Palette
An eye-shadow palette is the 1st thing you own from this product line once you decide to go down that path. I was darn sure I wanted the Storm i-Divine Palette for its colorsâ€¦I mean where else will I find this exotic range?? At $ 10 (~ 500 INR), this is a prize buy! The colors are simply stunning muted browns, blues and neutral. For a first timer, I think this is great. Gives me neutral shades for a barely there look and blues for a more daring one. Hereâ€™s a FOTD for the palette that I used for a Diwali function. The box comes with an applicator.
- Price : $ 10
- Ingredients : Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben,May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Hydrated Chromium Green (CI 77289), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)Sigh..parabens!!! 🙁
- Packaging : a true to its name sleek black box.
- Texture : ribbed and cute 🙂
What I like about Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette :-
- Its sleek and Sleek 🙂
- It is pocket friendly â€“ both ways
- Suits Indian tones
- Highly pigmented
What I dislike about Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette :-
- Parabens 🙁
- Charged shipping â€“ I am not complaining, but I wish this wasnâ€™t thereâ€¦no harm in wishing, isnâ€™t it?
- Only 1 applicator for 10 shadesâ€¦no room for storing more 🙁
- Will I buy it again?? Yes, WHEN I finish this!!
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
How could someone go without a blush?? Tell me please?! There are reports to contrary obviously, but a blush is one of those important 1st things that will really make a difference to what you are wearing. I have OBVIOUSLY not mastered how to apply, but I am loving the look it gives my cheeks. A recent tip said â€œbrush/use blush on the highlighted part of your cheeksâ€. This will give the face a contured look. Nowâ€¦I am not seasoned to do this right, but I like my 1st attempt!
Too much talk for a simple product?? Okayâ€¦Iâ€™ll shut upâ€¦and hereâ€™s what I bought â€“ Rose Goldâ€¦.yayyyyy!!! anyone?? Someone?? No -one?? I surely did that! The color is simply beautiful. I love the fact that it suits me wellâ€¦and I bought it on a website swatch. I assumed it would suit me, else I could pass it on. Pass it on?? NO WAYS!!
- Price : $ 6.50
- Ingredients : Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate
- Nylon- 12, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba esters, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol,
- May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410), D&C Red 30 (CI 73360), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
- Packaging : cute, small box. Packs away a lot for the size!
What I like about Sleek Rose Gold :
- Suits Indian tones
- Highly pigmented
- Makes for a smooth finish
What I don’t like about Sleek Rose Gold :
- No applicator 🙁
- Will I buy it again?? Yes, but thereâ€™s plenty in this and I will be passing it on to my grandchildren!!
Sleek powder pink pout polish
Â Hmmmâ€¦with the eyes and face (cheeks) covered, my lips were crying out for attention. No true make-up love ignores attentionâ€¦especially that! I was contemplating between the much raved about Pout Polish and the Pout Paintâ€¦I like owning unique stuff but just this once I decided to be practical and own a product Iâ€™d actually put to good use, like our pout paint. I think the color made the decision for me! Remember my unhappiness regarding the NYX purchase?? I didnâ€™t want a repeatâ€¦bought a universally popular light pink â€“ Powder Pink. Nowâ€¦this is one of my best ones againâ€¦.and I adore this thing.
- Price : $ 6.50
- Ingredients : Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avocado Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Jojoba Oil, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline wax, Miristyl Lactate, Octocrylene, Polyisobutene, Propylparaben, Prunus Amgdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond , Oil), Red 29 AL Lake (CI45410), Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Retinyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
- Packaging : Glass, round pot
What I like about Sleek Powder Pink:
- Highly pigmented
- Doesnâ€™t need a gloss over it
- Lots and lots in terms of quantity!
What I dislike about Sleek Powder Pink :
- Pot container = dipping your hands and applying it 🙁
- Will I buy it again?? Definitely!!
Sleekâ€™s 5-piece Brush Set Reviews
I told you I am a start up in make-up (that rhymes), didnâ€™t I? And I told you I donâ€™t have much of these things with me, didnâ€™t I? That sounds very annoyingâ€¦sorry 🙁 *giggles* I had to buy a brush kitâ€¦and I wanted one that had it allâ€¦some of my options were
- www.buyincoins.comâ€“ awesome options and really low pricesâ€¦maker unknown
- www.sigmabeauty.com â€“ awesome againâ€¦but very expensive!
Then my eye fell on this â€“ Sleekâ€™s 5-piece Brush Set and I thought why not?? My cap on spending on the Sleek site was $ 40 for a 1st purchase. I had just about touched that sum including shipping and wanted to add this when I was in a flow. A good decision again. The brushes are cute, small and travel friendly. They survived my last 3 day trip and have been in my bag, ever since.
- Price : $ 7.50
- Packaging : a black pouch
What I like about Sleekâ€™s 5-piece Brush Set:-
- Comes in their own pouch
- 5 brushes â€“ for 5 areas of the face (I think)
- All brushes are named â€“ this helps me a great deal!!
What I don’t like about Sleekâ€™s 5-piece Brush Set:
Umm nothing I think. Have used it twice now.
Will I buy it again?? Depends on wear & tear 😀
Ohâ€¦the best part of these purchases was a free giftâ€¦Sleekâ€™s Mini High Shine Lip Glossâ€¦I had to choose between 4 shades and I opted for Strawberry (unpredictable) isnâ€™t it??? Huhâ€¦it is a cute mini lip gloss with a doe applicator, hanging on my sisterâ€™s phone now. Sheâ€™s in love with it and I am glad for that!!
From my order to delivery, Sleek has changed their website and the offerings. Do check them, I like their new line.
Next time I am going to try their foundation etcâ€¦but after a while. Right now, I am happy gazing at my purchases and experiments with them!
You might like reading these also:-
- Milani Powder Bronzer Radiant: Swatches,Review, Photos
- Arabic Eye Makeup In Olive Green (Eye Makeup Tutorial )
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews
- Wise She NYX Giveaway Product Experience
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush Cranberry Reviews, Swatches & FOTD