I am so enjoying this spring so much. With flowers all around and little bit of morning sunshine, I don’t have to wait for the proper lighting and can click pictures at any time of the day.
Lately you will find almost all models and actresses wearing winged /thick eyeliner. I don’t know why but I rarely see girls wearing it near around. If you think you can’t carry it well then just wear it 2-3 times in your home and you will find it a thing made for you .
Â About Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Indigo Blue:-
Long-lasting liquid eyeliner with felt applicator.
- Price –$ 5.99 for 2.ml
- Ingredients:-Aqua, PVP 30, Polysorbate No. 20, Glycerine, Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, GlycerylStearate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben and Isobutylparaben. May contain: CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499. Suitable for vegetarians. Not suitable for vegans.
- Packaging – It comes in a small pot like plastic bottle which has the eyeliner name at its bottom. There comes a long eyeliner felt tip applicator with it .
- Shades – These are avaialble in nine shades.
I like the brush which has a nice sharp tip which doesn’t hurt. I can easily draw thin and thick lines with it. I also like the brush eyeliner because it gives me more control and makes me more creative.For those who need firm support will like this one more.
Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Indigo Blue Swatches:-
It’s a deep indigo blue black matte eyeliner which has a matte finish. It has an opaque finish and it lasts throughout the day. It’s easy to clean it off. Shade is more on the black side but it takes a long time in drying out. I almost have to keep my eyes closed for 30-40 seconds. So if you are in hurry then don’t dip this one 😀
The silverish thing which you see on the eyeliner is because I was trying an EOTD and then left the idea. There is no silver shimmer in this one.
What I like about Sleek Dip It Eyeliner:-
- It’s opaque and has a matte finish and lasts throughout the day.
- Small compact cute bottle
- Its sharp felt tip applicator
What I do not like about Sleek Dip It Eyeliner:-
- Quantity is just 2.5ml and shipping charges make it more expensive .
- If you have real sensitive eyes then eyeliner brush might sting your eyes.
- Requires few seconds extra in drying out.
Will I recommend it to others – Yes! I like it Â inspite coming up with less quantity .I like the shade and its matte effect.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
Have you tried Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Indigo Blue?
You might like reading these also:-
- Dark Patches In Underarms â€“ Solution
- Sleek True Color Lipstick in Coral Reef: Swatches & Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Longlasting Blusher â€˜Dawn Glowâ€™ Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate: Review & Swatches
- Zoya Nail Polish Gretchen & Cola Review and Swatches
- Best Makeup For Sensitive Skin â€“ Suggestions
- Sephora Moisturising Body Lotion Peony Review
- MAC CrÃ¨me blend Blush in Posey Review And Swatches