My eyes are my favorite part of me- not for how they look, but for what they seeâ€¦YESâ€¦!! Beside the beautiful people in my life, they can see the vast ranges of products from this makeup land 😀
So today Iâ€™m going to review a makeup product which helps in accentuating this favorite part and make them attractive. It is an eye shadow pallet from Sleek iDivine range, named “Bad Girl”.
About Sleek i-Divine Palettes :
Sleek MakeUPâ€™s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, long-lasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overall radiant effect. Available in a variety of color ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.
Bad Girl is the ultimate palette for classic smokey eyes, containing strong shimmery blues and deep matte shades of green and purple. This is a smoky loversâ€™ dream, ideal for creating either sophisticated or sensual dark eye looks.
Price: $11.99 for 12X1.1g/12×0.03oz
Details: Ohh Ohh Ohhâ€¦!! I love the wide range of combinations and shades in this pallet. They can be mixed and matched for both soft and dramatic smokey eye makeups.
I am going to divide the shade, texture and pigmentation details color wise. So enjoy 😀
- Innocence:- Shimmery pearly white shade, which is good for inner corner highlighting and browbone highlighting. Decently pigmented, smooth texture, blends easily, no fallouts and long staying.
- Gullible:- It is a light pinky champagne color shadow. This too can be used as a highlighter on inner corner of eyes. Decently pigmented, smooth texture, blends easily, no fallouts and long staying.
- Blade:- It is a beautiful shimmery silver color. It just steals the show when punched with the other shades in the pallet. Well pigmented, no fallouts, smooth texture and stays long.
- Gun Metal:- It is just a darker version of the â€œBladeâ€ and has a more blue tone to it. Like the â€œBladeâ€ it is too well pigmented, without any fallouts, smooth textured and long staying.
- Under ground:- Forth one is a shimmery black. I love this black, intensely pigmented with smoothest of texture, without fallouts and amazing staying power. Great for party smokey eyes.
- Noir:- The shade name says everything. “Noir” is the French word for black. It is a matte black. Decently pigmented, smooth and great for soft smoky eyes.
- Intoxicated:- It is a very shimmery, very pretty green. Pigmented, smooth, long staying and intoxicating.
- Envy:- Green is the color of â€œenvyâ€ and so it is.. a stunning forest green color. Very Very pigmented, fine shimmers, smoothest of textures, long staying.
- Obnoxious:- Not at all an obnoxious shade, but truly a gorgeous versatile blue. Great for creating smokey eyes, and can be paired with any other shade in the pallet.
- Abyss:- An extremely dark midnight blue. It is absolutely gorgeous, incredibly pigmented, amazing texture, minimal fallouts and long staying.
- Twilight:- A fine shimmery bluish purple. An awesome shade, pretty unique. Pigmented, soft smooth texture, minimal fallouts, no creasing and stays long.
- Rebel:- Plumish cranberry color (?). Smooth matte texture, well pigmented, no fallouts and stays long.
Summing up my â€œLIKESâ€ and â€œDISLIKESâ€:-
What I liked about Sleek iDivine Bad Girl Palette:
- Lovely compilation of breathtakingly beautiful colors.
- Incredibly pigmented.
- Sooo soft and beautiful texture.
- No fallouts, except the two blues.
- Doesnâ€™t crease.
- Stays long.
- Sleek, classy packaging.
- Mirror inside for easy touch ups.
- Good quality sponge applicator for patting the shadows.
- Decently priced.
What I donâ€™t Like about Sleek iDivine Bad Girl Palette:
- The blues have little fallouts, which are very difficult to remove.
Final thoughts: Overall, the quality of the eye shadows is amazing; they are very creamy, blends like dream, highly pigmented and look so beautiful. I am truly impressed with the shades. Though they rock even without primers, but I would recommend using an eyeshadow base/primer for the pop of colors to stay even longer. I would definitely want to try Sleekâ€™s other pallets.
Would I recommend Sleek iDivine “Bad Girl” Palette to others?
Off course YESâ€¦All the smokey eyes loverâ€¦this is your must have.
Have you tried Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Arabic Eye Makeup In Olive Green (Eye Makeup Tutorial )
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews
- Wise She NYX Giveaway Product Experience