This post I owe all to Keerthi…She once happened to make a double order for Sleek and wanted to sell the extras…Luckily, I was around at the time and thanks to her, I got my very first Sleek Palette!! yeyyy!!!
I doubt whether this palette is a stranger to you…It’s Sleek’s most popular palette so far followed by the Oh So Special Palette..Let’s check it out further…
About Sleek iDivine Palette
My experience with Sleek iDivine Storm Palette:-
- Â Pigmentation: One word…FANTASTIC! I am amazed at how pigmented each and every shade is…There isn’t even 1 shade which doesn’t meet the mark..Pigmentation is so intense that a very tiny dip in the palette is all that’s required. Regardless of whether the shade is a light one or a dark one, they are all amazing..
- Texture: All shades areÂ soft and blend well. Yes, the darker shades do have some fallout which would probably be the only con I can think of 🙂
- Staying Power: I can honestly say these last more than 6hrs..tried n tested gals..
- Versatility: The shades are so vast that it’s mind boggling! You have highlighters, shimmery shades, mattes..and all these shades can be used easily on the lower lashline too…
A simple neutral look for work? A sultry smokey eye? A classic chic look?
This palette makes all this and more possible. Having this palette is like striking gold!! even for an eye makeup newbie like me, its encouraging to try new looks…doesn’t require much effort while blending and each shade seems to melt into each other when applied…Excellent formula!
The fallout is kinda irritating tho..If you see the eotd below, you’ll notice that my under eye area looks darker than usual. This is not because of the dark circles but the fallout…I had no idea the darker shades would have such a lot of fallout and so applied concealor and all before doing my eye makeup…Guess I should have waited..and I really didn’t have the patience to re-do it all..hehe..
Swatches ofÂ Sleek iDivine Storm Palette:-
And here it is on my eye..I used a Gold beige in the inner corner and the sapphire blue in the crease with the matte black to deepen the look.
What I love about Sleek iDivine Storm Palette:-
- Get 12 eyeshadows in a single palette
- Comes with a full sized mirror an an applicator
- Compact and travel friendly
- The most versatile shades ever!
- Easy to blend.
- Can create a plethora of shades from this palette.
- All shades in this palette are intensely pigmented.
What I dislike about the Sleek iDivine Storm Palette:-
- The darker shades have alot of fallout.
Have you tried the Sleek iDivine Storm Palette?
You may also like reading:
- 16 MAC Heavenly Creature Summer 2012 Collection Swatches
- Inglot Blush-Freedom System 36: Review & Swatches
- Rimmel Powder Blush Peach Review & Swatches
- 9 Beautiful Kryolan Blush Reviews
- Kryolan Blush R6 Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crÃ¨me Spry: Review & Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen: Review, Swatches
- MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Diva: Review, Swatches
- MAC Blush Love Cloud ( Tres Cheek Collection): Review & Swatches
- Inglot Cream Blush 84: Review and Swatches