We tend to miss lot of things in our life – thinking it’s not our cup of tea, but actually it often is. This is exactly what happened with Sleek Life’s A peach blush with me.First time when I saw Life’s A Peach blush I had this feeling that it won’t suit me at all but my opinion changed when I used it for the first time.
- Packaging :- Blush comes in usual sleek packaging which is sturdy and compact and a small cute mirror in it which by the way is quite usable. I never have to think twice while packing up sleek. Their blushes always stay intact in my bag and my hands reaches for them most of the time for my touch ups.
Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush Ingredients:-
It’s definitely a shade for dusky beauties which gives the cheeks a fresh glow.It’s a nicely pigmented and blendable. Texture of the blush is smooth and one can build up the pigmentation .The powdery texture blends well and will suit olive skin tone.
It’s a sheerÂ orange-peach Â which is matte Â and is kind of a blush Â which you will pick up on every day basis and go to office or to theÂ groceryÂ store.
Staying power of the blush is not that great and last about four hours and then fades away.
Â Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush Swatches:-
What I liked about Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush:-
- Affordable if one can pool up the delivery in India
- Sturdy Packaging with an inbuilt mirror
- Will suit dusky beauties beautifully
- Smooth andÂ bendable
What I do not like about Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush:-
- With time the upper layer of the blush gets harder and blush doesn’t remain that smooth .One has to scratch it up or use it frequently to avoid that.
- It looks darker in the pan but actually is quite sheer.
Recommendation -Â Only to those who are fond of sheer peach Â shades and if you are lighter skin tone (NC 32-36)it will give you that no makeup look.
Have you triedÂ Sleek Life’s A Peach Blush?
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Blending – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-