Yup! It’s Sleek product review again. I guess we will have to build up a 101 sleek Makeup product review post here soon just like we did for 50 Lush products reviews. Everything about sleek makeup is worth mentioning. Their packaging is well thought and they won’t leave you penniless after buying them. Quality is decent and products are trendy.
I will not disagree to the fact that some of the Sleek products have turned out quite a dud but that is something which we experience with all the brands. I am reviewing Glitter eyeliner today.Have reviewed dip it eyeliners here and here.
Hope you will enjoy the post as much I enjoyed clicking the pictures 🙂
About Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner :-
A clear formulation infused with thousands of light reflecting glitter particles, perfect for that dazzling diamond look.
Unlike other glitter eye liners, once dried the glitter stays put and is not easily rubbed off.
“Using the brush applicator, apply the product where required on the eye area either on its own or with a contrasting eye shadow. 5.5ml”
- Price – $5.99
- Packaging – These eyeliners come in cute little transparent bottle which is loaded with litter. It’s a tiny bottle with a long handle .
Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Swatches:-
It’s a lime green glittery shade which gives opaque colour with in two applications. Generally these kind of eyeliners have watery consistency and do not turn out that opaque.
Cap of the bottle is actually also the brush. As it’s a long brush it gives nice grip and one can easily get thin application with it.Brush is perfect for a precise application.
Eyeliner dries super fast and this is the reason you wont see it transferring it here and there..Remember those glitter eyeliners which you find more under your eyes than on the eyelids :P.It’s easy to wipe it off with wipes or a makeup remover.
Applying this directly doesn’t suit me or I don’t think it will suit many others but if you contrast with an eyeshadow or put it over a darker eyeliner shade it will look pretty .
In the below pic I used it on Maybelline black gel eyeliner. It’s something which you will like wearing in a party or while clubbing.
Summing it here
What I like about Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner:-
- It’s decently priced and 5.5ml is okiesh quantity at this price.
- Doesn’tÂ transfer
- Gives opaque coverage.
- Long staying
- It’s easy to remove it off
What I do not like about Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner:-
- Only available online at sleek makeup and one has to pay shipping charges as well.
- It has a typical nail polish fragrance and it’s so pungent that sometimes my eyes starts watering.Although I didn’t read this problem anywhere else and that is why I bought it so it just might be me who experienced it .
Will I recommend it to others – If you can bare the pungent nail polish fragrance for few seconds then you will like it .
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Availability Â -4/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
Have you tried Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone
- Sleek Wonderlast Colour Gloss Soft Suede Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener Review
- 50 LUSH Products Review