I have a busy schedule lined up today so I am doing a quick post on one of the Sleek Dip it eyeliners. Pictures are randomly taken from my camera at different points of time and put together here so lighting of each picture is going to be different.
This is a dip it eyeliner from Sleek and sleek has eight shades in it and this is what Sleek has to say about these Dip it eyeliners:-
Available in 8 show-stopping shades, Glitter Dip-Its consist of a clear formulation infused with thousands of miniature glitter particles with light-reflective pigments that give eyes a diamond dazzle. Once dry Glitter Dip-It will stay put until you choose to take it off.
Price – $5.99 for 5.5ml Â .I bought it from sleek website which ships all over the world but has shipping charges. Unfortunately these can ‘not’ be shipped to U.S, Canada and Japan. May be because of the high alcohol content which I can sniff easily.
My Experience with Sleek Makeup Glitter Dip It Eyeliner Steel:-
It’s a tiny bottle loaded with glitter and has long handle.Long handle gives good hold of the eyeliner and it also has a brush applicator. Applicator works quite fine and is thin enough to be used on lower as well up upper lashline. It’s a glitter eyeliner so one needs to be little careful while using it but glitter has super awesome quality of drying. It dries with in seconds and it’s easy to put the second coat on it to intensify the shade. Glitter doesn’t flake and neither will you end up with sparkle all over your face at the end of the day.
Sleek Makeup Glitter Dip It Eyeliner Steel Swatches:-
It’s a beautiful glittery grey shade.It’s not OTT and you can easily wear it Â during the day.It’s easy to clean it off and will add right amount of sparkle to your eyes.Only thing which one needs to be careful of is to wait for few seconds while re applying otherwise you will end up with glitter all over face.
Below, I just lined my eyes with usual Coastal scent black gel eyeliner and topped it up with Sleek Makeup Glitter Dip It Eyeliner steel.If used alone, you’ve got to use the shade 2-3 times to get the right pigmentation.
I have another glitter eyeliner shade Mojitto in it which I wore few days back .You can read the detailed review of it here
What I like about Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner:-
- Fine brush which gives precise application.
- Doesnâ€™tÂ transfer.
- Eyeliner doesn’t flake and transfer.
- Easy to clean it off
- Long staying
What I do not like about Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner:-
- Only available online at sleek makeup and one has to pay shipping charges as well.
- It has a typical nail polish fragrance and itâ€™s so pungent that sometimes my eyes start watering. Although I didnâ€™t read this problem anywhere else and that is why I bought it so it just might be me who experienced it.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Availability- 3/5(Available only online on Sleek cosmetics)
Sleek Makeup Glitter Dip It Eyeliner Steel Review, Swatches & EOTD?
You might like reading these also:-
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick Nude Beach 02 Review, Swatches and FOTD
- Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo Review
- Dior Color Designer All-In-One Makeup Palette Review
- 10 Most Beautiful Indian Women
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Lush Life Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine Review, Swatches & NOTD