Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Gloss Fandango Purple
Hello Lovely readers,
Today, I am here to show some beautiful lip glosses from Sleek MakeUP. I just realized that I have already shown so many eye makeup products so I am here to balance that out with these lovely lip gloss. 😉
AboutÂ Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Gloss Fandango Purple
Matte Me is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application, with no need for a second coat.Fandango Purple is a bright fuchsia purple, team with winged eyeliner using Flick It for a dazzling look.
Lip Gloss Features-
Not tested on animals.
Store in a cool dry place.
Price– $7.49 for 6ml.
Directions To Use-
- Apply with precision using the applicator provided or with your finger tips evenly, layering colour and intensity as you go.
- Part your lips, and gently blot using a tissue to remove any excess.
Ingredients-Â Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Styrene Isoprene Copolymer Cresin, Silica, Diox, Titanium, Ide/CI77891, Red, Iron Oxide,/ CI77491, Yellow, Iron Oxide/CI77492, Bht, Propylparaben, D&C Orange No.5/CI145370:2, D&C Red No.6/CI15850:3
Packaging– This lip gloss comes in a classy rectangular glass tube with an applicator brush-cap along. The sponge applicator looks decent and is not very bushy.
The shade Fandango Purple, as the name says, is basically a purple shade but it has beautiful undertones of pink shade which makes it more wearable and not like the dark berry or plum shades.
The shade is beautiful to carry with the pink undertones in it.
The texture of this lip gloss is very creamy and lingers on the skin for a while. It is just as any high-end lip gloss formulation should be.
My Initial Thoughts-
The pigmentation of this lip gloss or matte lip cream Â is amazing and a single swipe gives a great color on the lips just as a matte lipstick. The matte lip cream is something unique about this lip gloss which makes its color look like a perfect lipstick.
I have still to try wearing these lip glosses and experience the staying power of these lip glosses and to how much extent these will survive meals.
The shade is really beautiful and I am looking forward to wear this in my coming videos! 🙂
I will be back with a detailed review on these and then can talk about the staying power and texture on the lips.
I hope you like the shade. I will be showing my lip swatches & FOTDs in the coming lip gloss detailed review! Promise! :-*
Have You tried Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Gloss?
Product sent by the brand for consideration.Opinion as always honest!
You may also like to read:-
- How To Look Polished And Professional
- Loreal Wear Infinite Studio Secrets Taffeta Tafettas Review & Swatches
- All About Galvanic Facial
- 4 Must Read Product Reviews From Iraya
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Stormy Sahara Review
- 6 Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick Swatches
- Why To Invest In Duo Fiber Brushes MAC 188 & Sigma F50?
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Arresting Pink 35 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Ulta Moisture-Intense Body Butter Passionberry Vanilla Review
- Avacado Benefits For Your Skin And Hair