We are always in hunt Â for a perfect nude lipstick, lipgloss and some how we always think that one day we will get our perfect nude shade.Sleek introduced its nude collection few months back and what I liked most from this collection is the Sleek suede blush which is perfect for Indian olive skin tone .
About Sleek MakeupÂ Pout Polish in Bare Minimum
- Size:Â 10g
- Price:Â Â£4.29 excluding shipping charges.
Bare Minimum Pout Polish is a glossy nude with Jojoba, avocado and sweet Almond oils, ensuring that chapped lips are a thing of the past.
- Ingredients:-Ascorbyl Palmitate,Â Avocado Oil,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2,Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499),Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Diisostearyl Malate,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Jojoba Oil,Methylparaben
- Available – Sleek website here
- Packaging – Comes in a round flat pot packaging which is travel friendly and has ingredient and shade of the pout polish written at its back.Pot polishes are mot my Â favourites because most of the time the product gets into my nails when I dip my fingers into it.I wish all the companies include a lip brush when they think of pot packaging atleast I wont have to wash my handsÂ every timeÂ I have to use these.
- Colour – It’s a glossy beige pink nude shade which is quite sheer.
- Texture -Â I really like sleek pout polish texture.They are non sticky and very moisturisng.Contains SPF 15 for lip protection and makes lip soft.It gives a nice shine to the lips but ofcourse these areÂ transferable .What I like the most in these lip balms is that they keep lips soft for Â three Â hours easily even when the lip balm vanish off.
- Fragrance – It Â hasÂ strongÂ but likable vanilla fragrance.
Swatches – A glossy beige milky Â pink nude shade which is almost colourless and wash me out completely.
Shade is not going to suit Â pigmented lips for sure.Has blue undertones and might be liked by those who can carry off milky pink shade.
- Rating – 2.5/5
- Texture – 4/5
- Price – 4/5
- Availability– 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review
- Vaadi Herbals Neem Face Pack Reviews
- Five Minutes Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial With Pictures
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- Vega Hair Care Premium Straightening Brush H1-SB Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
Product sent by brand for considerationÂ