Sleek Moleten Metal eye shadow consist of dual Â metallic cream colour shades which are highly pigmented Â and smooth.One needs to be really careful while using them otherwise chance are that you might Â tend to get overboard with them.
What Â Sleek MakeUP Claims:-
Illuminate your eyes with Molten Metalâ€™s newest shades in Steel and Ash, a cool duo of graphite and silver. The intensely pigmented formula applies like a dream, whilst theÂ vivid colour stays strong and crease free. TheÂ creamy texture allows for easy application, making dramatic eyes quick and easy to apply.For starry, smouldering eyes highlight the inner corner of the eye and brow bone using Steel,Â with AshÂ to contour and line the eye
- Price – $10.40 for 5.4gm (ExcludingÂ shipping , available on sleek website )
- Packaging – It comes in a cute black sleek square packaging which is divided into two small compartment .There is a equal size Â mirror in it and packaging isÂ sturdyÂ and chick.
- Texture – It’s really creamy and most cream shades turns out different when swatched but this one does stick to it colour.Highly pigmented and very smooth.
My experience with Sleek Moleten Metallic EyeshadowÂ
I fell in love with these eye shadow instantly but when used Â I was left dissapointed.These eyeshadow do crease if one doesn’t use a primer underneath it and dab some loose similar shade powder eye shadow on it.Using a different shade powder obviously wont work with these Â because it Â completely change the shade.
They work amazingly well if blended with finger but when I use my brush I find itÂ difficultÂ to make them work because of the super creamy texture.
Later on I found a simple and interesting way to use them.I applied Â a dark powder shade on the crease Â and Â applied Â one shade of this all over my eyelid with my finger.It comes out the best that way and stays for long .Like normal eyeshadows we do not have to blend these but pat them fingers to get the right colour.
As far as creasing it concern it does crease but not as badly as some of the Revlon cream eyeshadows.It starts fading evenly but after 5- 6 hours Â faded eye shadow stays for 7-8 hours easily.
Swatches of Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadows
Gunmetal metallic grey and mettalic silver shade (Swiped Once)
What I liked about Sleek Molten Metallic Eyeshadow:-
- Great Pigmentation and super smooth
- Decently priced
- I am fond of metallic shades and biased towards them 🙂
- Do not crease when used properly with a primer and powder eyeshadow on top
- Travel friendly packaging.
- A little product goes a long way
I have just use the graphite shade all over my lid and this is how this shade looks after five Â hours of application Â 🙂
What I do not like about Sleek Molten Metallic Eyeshadow
- High Shipping cost to India
- I wish it could be little less creamy
- Difficult to blend with other shades
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 3/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Packaging – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-