Good morning every one 🙂
After getting inspired from Pradnya lipstick shade matching post I enjoyed using Sleek pout paints yesterday night :D:D.Sleek pout paints are available in 11 shades in which two are mixing shades – white and blue colours. I will show how beautifully they work. TheseÂ pout paints are immensely pigmented and give a lip paint and glossy look. One can easily cover pigmentation with its opaque texture and just a drop of it is more than enough.
What Sleek Claims :-
Pout paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colours, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour.
To create your own personal shade, experiment by adding a touch of ‘Peek-a-bloo’, a unique blue tone to add depth and warmth to any lip colour. Or mix in a hint of Cloud 9, a pure white to lighten the load. Create the lip shade youâ€™ve always wanted with Pout Paints!
- Price – One Pout Paint is of $8 each available at sleek website and if you ship to India they have $7 shipping rate.
- Fragrance – It has a sweet strong candy fragrance which gives the really urge to lick it 😛
- Staying power – Lip color is highly translatable but the stain of the lipstick easily stays on my lips for 7 hours and they are not sticky like most lip paints.
Sleek pout paints are mainly for makeup lovers as creating your own unique shade is so much fun .Mixing them was not a problem at all because of their smooth texture andÂ with in few seconds I had so many interesting shades of lip color to experimentÂ with:)
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Shade Name(LtoR) – 156 Peachy Kin,Â 157 Pin up,Â 163 peek a bloo,Â 153 cloud 9
There is white shade which will lighten the lip colour and then there is dark blue shade to darken the colour.
In the below picture I am wearing 157 pin up which is a dark brownish red .Instead of the lip brush I used q tip in applying it as it was easy to blend the colours with it. The q tip absorbed the excess product .
Now time for some experimentation
On 157 pin up colour I appliedÂ a small drop of 156 peachy keen and in the next picture I have a lovely new shade on my lips and these lip colors makes my lips look fuller giving them a pout 😉
Now lets make the lip shade dark.I had red and peach on my lips andÂ I added drop ofÂ peek a bloo shade on it.
Voilla !! I have maroon colour glossy lips now :tap-dance:
Alright , I find maroon making me look old so lets add some white again on my lips.I have another interesting shade on my lips:)
Now I added bit ofÂ red(157 pin up), white (153 cloud 9)and peach (Peachy keen) and I have this barbie pink on my lips.
Sleek Pout Paint are a great way to increase colour mixing knowledge but other than these they are lipstick cum gloss. which do come with their own drawabacks such as :-
- They are highly transferable if you are clumsy withÂ lipsticks then I wont recommend you these. I apply some loose powder on my lips to prevent the colour from getting transferred.
- One needs to be really careful while applying them as a little goes a long way. If over done then the shades can completely wash you out.
- All the three colours leaving beside red(157 pin up) washed me out so can not be used individually.
My recommendations – Cloud 9(white) and peek a bloo are a must have for me because we all happen to buy lipsticks which often don’t suit us. These two lip colors are a great way to darken or lighten lipsticks shades and make them work for you 🙂
If you have thin lips then these are definitely going to make them look bigger 😉
Wise She Rating :-
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying Power– 4/5
- Availability – 2/5 (One can buy only from sleek website)
Product has been sent by the company for consideration but it has not affected my review. Our priority will always be you