Hi Everyone !
So let me tell you about my love of Sleek. It began when I fell in love with Sleek stuff and ordered some for myself. I also adore the Sleek Pout Polish. This one is from the Nude Collection, and called Bare Minimum. It is a big bad pot of Vanilla-Caramel scented love for me.
- Content: 10 gm.
- Price: $5.99
The package is a flat-top, matted out, super stylish pot which contains a big batch of the polish that is really easy to carry around as the top is very secure and tight. The color is nude, and in truth, does not show up against my skin. Those of you who hate the words PARABENS, run away right now, because this one contains it. But, it is still a great lip conditioner because of the following reasons –
1. It keeps my lips super hydrated for a couple of hours, before it is eaten up. I generally cannot resist the smell and keep licking my lips. Even after being eaten up, it continues to keep my lips hydrated.
2. It smells DIVINE. I mean, DEEE-VINE. Like you have just entered a place filled with caramel and vanilla. Refer to Alpenliebe (normal) for the smell.
3. It also makes my lips look pouty, and gives it a lovely shine without going over the top.
What I adore also is that there is a lot of cream to go around, and yes, it can be a hygiene thing because the lip tint has to be applied with your fingertip, but at the end of the day, it is all good. It contains Shea butter, sweet almond oil and avocado oil that make my lips happy. Plus, SPF 15. Yes, that means it is perfect for daywear.
Here is the aforementioned finger using the polish to the lip. Thus, you now have a handy dandy application method post too. Now thank me. Because I was brave enough to put up a picture of me applying the lip tint. In early morning light. No makeup, so you can see all the open pores on my chin and cheek too.
You are most welcome.
Ignore the hair. Itâ€™s part of the picture. And so artfully shows that this lip conditioner is sticky.
What I Like about Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner Bare Minimum:-
- Gorgeous smell
- Keeps lips hydrated for some time
- Great as a base for lipsticks, and also over lipsticks
- Quite inexpensive
What I Don’t Like about Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner Bare Minimum:-
- Not hygienic
- Contains Parabens
- Does not stay over 2 hours
- Smell ‘might’ be a turnoff for some
WiseShe Rating: 3/5
I love it. You may not. Itâ€™s the smell, I tell you.
Have you tried Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner Bare Minimum?
You might like reading these also:-
- Avon Simply Pretty Fruit Shine Lip Jelly Strawberry Review
- Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm Reviews
- Best Tinted Lipbalm Suggestions
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa Jewel Review & Swatches
- CrÃ¨me De La Mer Lip Balm Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm Clear Crystal & Peach Crystal