Peaches and cream, a shade from Sleekâ€™s sheen range attracted me first with this yummy shade name. I just imagined slices of peaches dropping in fresh cream and forming those mouth watering swirls. Though this one doesnâ€™t have swirls.
Read to know more:
AboutÂ Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream:-
Awaken your makeup with a True Colour Lipstick. Get high impact lips with our vitamin E enriched lipstick in a selection of matte and sheen finishes.
- Price: $6.49
- Packaging:It comes in a small cute black twisted case. The case is smaller than usual lipstick cases in the market. The shade name is written at base.
Shade and Texture:I loved the shade the moment I twisted it up the case. It is a vibrant peachy orange shade with an amazing glossy texture. It is soft and gives a very bright luster to my lips. It glided on effortless and my lips definitely looked vivid with the application of this chic looking lipstick.
But I have to work for it to look good on me, I mean I just canâ€™t swipe it and go out, I have to do my base, eye makeup and finishing perfectly, otherwise it looks weird, and this is no good for me as I hardly sit down and go through all the process of applying foundation, blushes etc. Moreover, the glossiness vanished within an hour highlighting dry patches and fine lines.
Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream Â Swatches:-
Pigmentation and Staying Power:
A nicely pigmented lippy which goes opaque in two swipes. But the staying power is poor and stayed for 2 hours only.
What I liked about Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream:
- A gorgeous â€œcreamy gajar ka halwaâ€ kind of shade.
- Beautiful sheen on lips.
- Amazing texture.
- Easily glides on lips.
- Well pigmented.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Cute packaging.
- Travel friendly.
What I donâ€™t like about Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream:
- Though a gorgeous shade, but it wouldnâ€™t suit everyone.
- Poor staying power.
- I have to work for it to look good.
- Glossiness doesnâ€™t stay long.
- Exfoliation is a must before applying this lippy, as it tends to highlight dry patches and settle on lines after an hour of application.
Would I repurchase Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream?
May be their other shades, but not this particular one.
Would I recommend Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream to others?
Only to women who loves this kind of shades and have no issues with the cons.
Have you tried Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Kaya Nourishing Day Cream Review
- Sports Footwear for Casual Styles
- Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Review
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot in Let Me Pop Review & Swatches
- Haapy Eid & Teej 2013
- OOTD â€“ BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!
- Now in Stores: ESTÄ’E LAUDER INTRODUCES THE NEW PURE COLOR STAY-ON SHADOW PAINTS
- 101 Vogue Beauty Awards 2013