Yes, Â it’s not Zara post but mine 😛 .I recently got Smashbox blush rush Â gingersnap and it’s my first smash box blush:) yeyeyye!!
I purchased it from strabwerry.net through Rashmi and got 15% off on it.It is of$24 and costed me around Rs1000.
It has such a amazing packaging that I had to show you my model in various style .
So lets jump!!!
It has a transparent lid
and a slider mirror below it.. Quiet Chick 😉 isnt?
Shade has very very subtle shimmer and smooth texture it’s nice Â in pigmentation and staying power is Â pretty good .I will review it in detail later first lets focus on the beauty again.
It’s a beautiful every day colour Â though it had subtle shimmer in it which just gives glow with no hint of shimmer at all.
Swatches of Smashbox Blush rush Ginger snap
See you can not spot the shimmer though its just too too fine and blush looks exactly the same when used on cheeks.
I wish they would have added a blush brush in it but nevermind .I love it! Detail review after a while 🙂
Did you like the packaging ?? Isn’t it sexy 😉
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor MiracleTouch Creamy Blush Soft Cardinal Review & Swatch
- 22 MAC Autumn Winter Trends
- Makeup Shopping List Ideas â€“ Suggestions
- NARS Cream Blush Lokoum Reviews & Swatches
- Urban Decay Quickie Afterglow Blush Review & Swatches
- KKcenterHK Wales 20 Color Eye Shadow & Blush MD202C Review & Swatches
- Sexy Vampire Makeup Tutorials Halloween
- Zebra French Tip Nail Art Tutorial