How was your long weekend? I had lot of fun and was reading books, meeting friends, spending time with my ever busy husband , watching movies and lots of other lazy stuff . It really refreshed me up and I am looking forward to lots of work again 🙂
During the week I did this eye makeup with the ever popular Urban decay palette.I think it’s one palette which is a must have. I don’t have UD2 and now I think I should get that too.
Coming to the eye makeup – It’s a gold eye makeup and I am sure everyone who has this palette would have definitely created something on these lines. By the way! I am going to give you a few affordable dupes of UD palette 1 in the coming up posts.
Before that lets go with step by step tutorial 🙂
- Step 1 – Prime your lid with an eye primer or a bit of a foundation and loose powder on it.
- Step 2 -Â Stick cello tape on diagonally from the corner of your eye outwards taking it to the brow as shown in the picture above.
- Step 3 – Apply creep(black eyeshadow) on the outer corner 1/3 area of the eyelid.
- Step 4- Â Apply Smog on the inner eyelid .
- Step 5 Â – Apply Â half baked in the inner corner and blend out the three shadow in their respective area so that there are no harsh lines.
- Step 6 – Apply Buck eyeshadow in the crease .
- Step 7 – Used half baked again from the crease to the brow bone area.
- Step 8 – Applied Smog on the lower lashline Â in the outer 2/3rd area and half baked in the 1/3rd area.
- Step 9 – Line upper lashline with a black eyeliner and Â black eyeliner on your waterline.Finish with a mascara after curling your lashes .
You can fill your brows if you want to .Read how to fill brows tutorial here
This was the whole makeup look on the dinner party
I am skipping out the foundation routine here and listing down few of the main products used
- Urban decay makeup Palette 1
- Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Blush
- Lancome Midnight roseÂ
- Covergirl Lashblast volume mascara
If you have the UD Palette with you and would like me to show you some look with particular shade then do let me know .
Have a great week ahead 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze Review & Swatches
- MAC Pro Blush in Salsa Rose Review & Swatches
- Makeup In The Monsoon : What Survives And What Does Not
- Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick #240 UNDRESSED Review, Swatch & FOTD
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer Review
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review