PURPLE SMOKEY EYELOOK STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
Hi everybody,so here I am to share my purple smokey look that I did for Wiseshe festive eyelook contest.
- Prep and prime the eyelids.
- Using an angular brush,apply a blackened purple shade in the crease.
- Fill the outer Â¾ the eyelid below the crease with the same shade.
- Apply a purple or blue/purple shade shade in the center of the eyelid that blends with the darker shade.This shade is applied particularly to have a harmony in lighter and darker shade.
- Apply a shimmery pink ,gold, champagne shade on the left area(inner eyelid).
- Now, the most important step is to blend the shade and basic blending shows in the crease.
- Apply the same pink shade on the lower inner lid and the dark purple shade on the lower outer lid.
- Apply a champagne shade to highlight the brow bone,define n define and define your eyebrows. Apply kohl in the upper and lower waterline. Line your eyes giving it a winged effect. Apply loads of mascara.
You might like reading these also:-
- Purple Blue Eye Makeup â€“ WiseShe Festive Eye Makeup Entry 3
- Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Look â€“ Wise She Festive Eye Makeup Entry -3
- Peacock Fest Eye Makeup â€“ Wise She Eye Makeup Contest Entry 4
- Gold/Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial â€“ Wise She Eye Makeup Contest Entry 2
- Crooning Cranberry Eye Makeup â€“ Wise She Eye Makeup Contest Entry 3
- Gold Eye Makeup â€“ Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial Entry 1