Smoky Eyes & Nude Lips : Look Of The Day
It has been a while I did a smoky eye makeup and today was perfect to boost me enough to try this absolute favorite look after a long while! Usually I am a bright lip color person but I have always expressed my love for the sensuous Smoky eye makeup and nude lips. It makes you looks ultra glamorous without any trace of vibrant hue on the eyes or the lips.
This is one look which you can carry each day and don’t get bored easily, plus the fact that it makes you look so natural that you love the look even more! 🙂
I didn’t think of coming up with a casual look but when I did my eyes, I was like I have to show it to you guys! After all, this is what I love to do most of the time.
For those of you who like this eye look I have also given a breakdown of the eye look which is as follows-
The step by step procedure to get the smoky eye look is as below-
- First of all I primed my eyes, with an eye primer so that the products glide smoothly and there is not blending issues!
- Secondly with the help of an eye shadow brush, I applied NYX Dark Brown Gel Eyeliner all over my lids with light hand strokes as a base.
- Then I used Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Vernau on the crease of my eyes and blended it well.
- Now. just on top of the base, I used the middle blue shade from the NYX Love In Rio Eye Shadow Palette on the top of the base and blended it well so as to make the shade look evenly blended.
- Next I used the newly launched Lotus Herbals Colorkick Curved Eyeliner on my upper eyelid. I have already reviewed this eyeliner and this is really a great eyeliner for the thinnest outline on the eyelids.
- Next I used false eye lashes carefully. And applied my current favorite Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara.
Well that sums up the easy to follow steps pretty well! You can easily the same smoky eye look with these steps 🙂
I wanted a lip color which would look perfect with this smoky look and so I picked up a nude lipstick from the Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Lipstick in the shade Bebot Love which is a beautiful nude shade and is matte and pigmented enough to cover darkness of the lips beneath its rich and creamy formulated color.
Since the lip color is matte, it feels a little dry so I applied Too Faced Melted Metal Lipstick to give an added moisturization to the lips. I like the glossy nude lip color at the end and it looked great with the smokey eyes as well!
The products I used for this look are as under-
- NYX Dark Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Illamasqua Vernau Eye shadow
- NYX Love In Rio Eye Shadow Palette
- Lotus Colorkick Curved Eyeliner Pen
- False Eyelashes
- Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara
- Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Lipstick #Bebot Love
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick Metal
I hope you like this look! Do tell me your views upon this look girlss! 🙂
Have you tried the classy Smoky Eye & Nude Lips Look?
You might also like to read:-
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream 03 Review
- 5 Ways to Close Large Open Pores
- December Envy Box â€“ Christmas Special Edition Review
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 408 Violet Vibe Review & Swatches
- All About Galvanic Facial
- 4 Must Read Product Reviews From Iraya
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Stormy Sahara Review