I like skin care products, that is being so obvious. Especially the ones that say to keep the skin soft and supple. I will purchase as much as I can.
Here is another Soap & Glory scurb product. Now the question is should I buy this again? Read on, you will know more about it.
My experience with Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub :
Package: A circular tub that has wide opening. Unscrew the cap and the will reveal you the product.
Consistency: This looks like an Indian sweet/dessert with some elaichi added in to the base of the sweet. Donâ€™t you think so? 😛
It is medium thick and is good consistency for a body scrub.
Scrub granules: Now this is where the problem arises. The granules are not soft on the skin. Some feel a little chunky and hurts. 🙁
But, these granules just fall off from the skin very soon. So, you are left with the product base and very micro granules for continuing. Whatever, I wouldnâ€™t buy this again. That is for sure.
As a scrub, it is as same as any other scrub product. So, nothing really special for all the hype the Soap & Glory usually gets as a brand.
This will make a very good knee joint scrub and a foot scrub too.
So, would I buy this again? May be for foot and knee joint scrubbing. But definitely not for face and body scrubbing.
What I like about Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub:
- Lot of granules for scrubbing.
- Large scrub particles wears off very soon after beginning to scrub.
- Very much suitable as knee joint and feet scrub.
- Smells nice.
What I donâ€™t like about Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub:
- Some scrub particles are harsh on face skin.
Have you tried Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 New Beautiful Colorbar Lipsticks
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny Review & Swatches
- IWB Weight Loss Program Testimonials
- 8 Best Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
- Kryolan Professional Make-up Ultra Underbase Review