I thought of taking a break from reviews today and doing a look. It has been ages since I did that and of course it’s one of the benefits of beauty blogging. Like actors get to experience different life through films, beauty bloggers get to experience different looks through blogging. You might just wish to wear dark smoky eyes outside Â but with beauty blogging you actually get to experience that. You might wish to use some 10 colour eyeshadow on your eyes and experiment something which you will never think outside Â – blogging takes you to a world where you can just share your passion.:)Big thumbs up to all those who love blogging and blog passionately.
I think this is more of an Indian bridal look but as I wore too much of jewellery. Â Princess could have been little more dramatic with intense makeup, but as I have big eyes and with hazel contact lenses, I might have landed up looking scary :D. I did an olive smoky look and contoured my nose and cheeks here.
In this picture below I was trying to give “I am waiting for you” look but ended up with oh! I just did my makeup other than usual. How do I look ? 😛
Here are the products which I used for the look.
- Foundation – Makeup Studio Foundation
- Face Primer – L’oreal Magic Perfect Face PrimerÂ
- Eyebrows –Sleek Brow KitÂ
- Blush & Contouring -Milano Sunset Duos.
- Lipstick – MAC Off ShootÂ
My picture is not that sharp Â as this was not Â a planned look.I just did it out of interest .
You might like reading these also:-
- Fab India Rejuvenating Hair Oil Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Ice Princess Review,Swatches
- Diwali Eye Makeup With Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
- Street Wear Luscious Lip Colour PinkWood Shade Review
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Okie Dokie Artichokie Review,Swatches
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches