SOME NEW DISCOVERIES AND MY RANTING
Dsiclaimer : for non â€“ USA based folks only.
This is a ranting post on some of the beauties on net-land but we canâ€™t lay our hands on them thanks to the geo we are in. I love my India but I love these tooâ€¦
- How does this look to you??? Cute? Iâ€™ll tell you what that isâ€¦itâ€™s 6 mini lip glosses in a wand! Nowâ€¦before I tell you who came up with this brilliant ideaâ€¦I must tell you that all non-USA folks are gonna be disappointed. This is available on Sephora here in 5 different color combinations. This is what Sephora has to say about the product : Make some magic with this sleek little wand. Just choose a color and twistâ€”a doe foot applicator is revealed and ready to give lips a beautifully glossy hint of color. Perfect for purses, one little stick offers a wide range of options. Mix and match glosses to create unique shades. Each lip gloss features a delicious mango scent and has its own small jar and doe foot brush applicator. Its super slender size and gift tag makes it a perfect gift. Why would I not buy this Sephora?? I would, and so would some of my wise gals. Come over and weâ€™ll give you sales like you would love!!!
2.Another discovery on a shopping website I recently made was this : Mini Vintage Floral
At $ 49, this is the one thing Iâ€™d pick up in a hurry! It is so cute with the floral design. In blue color *in love* and definitely easy to carry with its own case. Love, love love!!!
3.Christmas is around the corner and although we donâ€™t celebrate it, I can conjure up images of snow, a green huge tree with lights and ornaments, cakes, wine and cookies. Home baked cookies to be precise, in red, white & green icing. But this shape is a kid tickler. Why would you deny me the satisfaction of buying this?
4.Lore Greiner Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer : now if ever there was the perfect accessory for all the makeup we are hoarding in our drawers, pen stands and shoe boxes, this would be it. I love that this is white in color, I can customize it. I love that it has multiple storage sections, it will take in all the shapes and sizes of the products. I love it that it has ample storage space, if I see an empty counter, I know it is time to buy 😀
5.I want, want and want this Obol. Aside from being cute, it holds the croutons for the soup, biscuits for chai, mixture with coffee or the chips and sauce. You could try samosa with chutney too! Plenty of ideas, no availability makes me a sad, dull gal!!
6.Â Kindleâ€¦just kindled my mindâ€¦I mean seriously!! Comeâ€™onâ€¦there are as many X 2 times book lovers + tech loves in India as the US of A. Donâ€™t quote me, that was just a phrase!! But, why cant Amazon just reach out to the Indian market? Why do we have to struggle with the likes of 20North, who loves doubling the shipping price of one productâ€™s cost? I am depending no more on a distant cousin, to call in a favor and get this!! I want you in India, please do come!!!
7. Do you like cakes? So donâ€™t you need a measuring spoon/cup? + donâ€™t you like your things cute and nice-y? Why then should we make do with about-to-rust bland measuring spoons, when you have these???
Have we ever said we wonâ€™t buy it? Noâ€¦
Have we ever said we wouldnâ€™t love it? Noâ€¦we would take better care of it in our vanity than the storage space you have!!!
Have we ever said we donâ€™t like discounts, free shipping? Noâ€¦we would encourage you to do it more so that we can definitely increase your sales!
Now, I have to ask you why do the babus in our Government not see us ladies, waiting and waiting and waiting some more for the 51% FDI in retail?? I am all for it, because it might just mean Sephora & such others will bring their goodies to India J and I canâ€™t waitâ€¦.
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner LCL103 Crystal Pink Photos & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Extraeyepencil 01 Review & Swatches & EOTD
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- L.A Colors Dual Blusher 847 Cinnamon/Burnt Orange Photos & Swatches
- Easy Way To Clean Makeup Brushes â€“ Suggestions