Old school glamour is back with a bang.Joyoti Mahanta spots the celebrties who his the bull’s eye with these classic trends and those who missed the mark.
Do Retro Eyes – Sonam Kapoor:-
- Eyes – Sonam’s retro inspired eyes grab all the attention and have the right touch of drama.The smudge proof liquid liner has been applied skilfully without being OTT.
- Skin – Well Blended, illuminating foundation and a lossy nude mouth perfectly complement those striking seductive eyes.
- Hair- Sonam has made sure the focus stays on her peepers.Pulled back into a stylish top knot, this fuss free hairdo is rightfully understated.
Don’t Go Droopy Bhagyashree
- Eyes – Not only the eye makeup done sloppiy but rather than curving upwards .Following the curve of her lash along the crease of her eye,Bhagyashree chooses to curve it downwards making her eyes droopy and baggy.
- Skin- She could do with some concealer.The T one is oily and the choice of lip colour doesn’t help her case much better.
- Hair – There is nothing wrong in pulling your hai back into a ponytail but something as simple as that needn’t be done so carelessly.
1.Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Line (500)
2.Sisley Paris Phyto Teint Eclat Fluid Foundation (INR6,300),Kiehl’s Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo (INR 1390)
You might like reading these also:-
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- 4 Makeup Tricks Every Girl Should Know
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review