Soulflower has so many products which are worthy of all praises. Their bath products are very tempting, even the oils. I like them all. And here is Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil I am talking about. The brand says to be this product as an all purpose oil and yes, indeed it is multi functional product.
[Latin Name: Simmondsia chinensis] Extract from the seeds of the jojoba plant with Vitamin B, E & mineral Vitamins
Price: Rs.250 for 30 ml
My experience with Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil:-
I have used this oil mainly as foot massage oil. I have used it is a nail cream too. Usually used it before sleeping and left it over night. I have the notion in me that oils (however thin and non sticky they are) they will stick and leave oil prints everywhere. But the world of oils has evolved far better than my imagination.
Speaking about the product in todayâ€™s lime light, it is given to us in a glass bottle!!!! For some hurry hands like mine, glass package is a big question mark! ??????????????????????Â The glass bottle has a holed stopper which in turn is shut with a plastic screw cap. A vigorous tapping of the bottle on the palm will bring out few drops of oil. I guess it is made so because a couple of tiny drops are sufficient to show their magical power. Yes, this oil is very magical. Moisturizing everything that it touches.
I had dry rough finger nails with discolored texture. My nails have short base and are very unattractive; and above that the roughness and discoloration made it look sicker. This oil brought back life to my nails like magic (ok, not instantly. It took about 10 days or so). It repaired the nail texture.
This oil has worked well for my feet too. The dry scaly skin looks more soft and nice.
They say it is a good massage oil for scalp too. No, I have not used this for my hair. I am happy with my usual hair oil. They said for lips too. I did try for my lips once or twice. It would have definitely worked wonders for lips too if I had continued using. But I did not like the taste of the oil. It is of course tasteless, but when I accidentally licked my lips it would give me a feel that I just drank half a spoon of raw cooking oil. Yackkkkkk. And I did not want that stupid thing in my throat.
Overall a very good product that helps the dry skin to calm down and get back to being normal.
What I like about Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil:
- Thin non sticky texture of the oil.
- Acts as a very good moisturizer for skin.
- A good foot cream.
- A good cuticle oil/nail cream.
- Solves the problem of discoloration of the nails.
What I donâ€™t like about Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil:
- Not suitable for using as lip treatment due to the weird oily feel.
- Oil does not flow out of the nozzle just like that, the bottle needs heavy tapping.
Have you tried What I like about Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Holi Look With Lancome Lipstick Midnight Rose
- Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Shade 22 Champagne Shower Review
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Sugar Lips Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner Odyssey Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 6 Steps To Less Is More Makeup â€“ Wise She Mag Net -Femina 2013 March
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum
- ESTÃ‰E LAUDER NEW PURE COLOR NAIL LACQUER RED HAUTES COLLECTION BY TOM PECHEUX, CREATIVE MAKEUP DIRECTOR, ESTÃ‰E LAUDER