Soulflower Lavender Bath Salt Review by Srilata
I had never used bath salts and was not pretty aware of them until I saw the post in Wiseshe about the advantages and wholesomeness of Bath Salts. Whenever I feel tired, I squeeze a lemon or orange in my bathing water for that refreshing and energizing feel (My Mom suggested this to me 🙂 though I was not satisfied with the result).
Few days back when I was shopping at Shoppers Stop, saw this Soul Flower Bathing Salts at the racks and their attractive packaging and soothing fragrance inspired me to buy it. I choose the Lavender Bath salt as I liked the color and the smell more than the rest of its variants. They are also available in Green Tea+Tangerine, Passionate Water Melon, Ocean Blue etc. I tried it the same night as I was very tired after my shopping 😉 .
Its actually purple in color but is appearing blue in the pic. Tried clicking at different places but it’s not appearing as purple.
- What it claims: It contains pure lavender essential oil that helps with headaches, opening pores, cleansing away dirt,sweat and toxins.Relax your mind and body keeping your skin feeling fresh and soft.
- Price: Price of the product is Rs 250/- for 400gms.
- Ingredients: Thai Herbs, Lavender Essential oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Epsom Salts, Seasalts, Permitted Colourings, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil.
- How to Use: Add 2 capful of this bath salt in your warm bath. Let it dissolve for 10-15 mins for a well balanced nutrition and moisture for the skin.(Color of water looks lovely once salt gets dissolved.)
My Experience with the Product:
I was instantly in love with this product. It comes in a plastic bottle and the product is like our normal granulated salt. I was completely relaxed and refreshed after taking bath , also relieved me of light pains in the body. Just loved the fragrance. It gave me a feeling as if I had been to a Spa. The best part is that it contains olive oil and sweet almond oil which works wonder for my dry skin. You feel very calm and peaceful after a tiring day.My skin also felt very clean and soothing. It contains Thai Herbs ,names not mentioned but the package says Thai Spa Secrets :).
- Completely Natural.
- Helps in eliminating Toxins from the body.
- Contains Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil which nourishes skin.
- Helps relieving pains and stress from the body.
- Makes you refreshed and energized.
- You feel at peace and relaxed. All together a great stress buster.
Cons: For me nothing. I loved the product.
Will I Buy this Again? Yes I will.
I want to explore more on Bath Salts. I am not even aware of many brands in this product line. Can you suggest some good brands?