Soulflower is a well known brand for its aromatic spa products. They give a variety of aromatherapy oils, bath salts, candles, bath soaps. Here, is a post on one of the bath soaps that is made of Lavender Essential Oil. I had never used anything in Lavender so far. I must admit that I had missed the aroma of Lavender Essential oil so far in my life.
The aroma is really great. Very soothing and loving to the all the human senses. Soulflower must be awarded for this aroma aspect in every product of theirs.
The soap seems a little luxury like to use. It is a product that is perfectly made for skin nourishing and soothing feel. It foams well making is suitable for both face wash and body wash.
I live in a place where hard water from bore well is supplied to my apartment. :-(. Not all soaps perform well in hard water. But this soap can be easily removed even with hard water bath.
My skin is all time dry. This soap does not turn my skin more dry after bath. But it does not completely moisturize my skin either. After about half an hour of my bath, my skin needs body lotion or moisturizers. The only thing is that my skin does not crave for moisturizer immediately after bath; this is one plus point.
The look and feel of the soap is bar like. It is a double colored rectangular bar soap. One end is a lavender shade and the other end is a creamy shade. There is no stiff demarcation in the color transition on the soap. The colors just merge and separate smoothly. The soap is packed in a gift wrap style with a dried twig forming the thread bow and a flower at the end of the bow knot. The flower adds to the cuteness of the package.
Overall, this is a nice soap. It is worth trying. 🙂
What I like about Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap:
- Very nice aroma of the soap.
- Foams in the right quantity.
- This soap will replace any face wash and body wash.
- Does not dry the skin.
- Skin does not crave for moisturizer immediately after bath.
- Cute gift wrap style packing.
- Can be rinsed easily
What I donâ€™t like about Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap:
- Does not moisturize dry skin efficiently.
- After some time of the bath, the skin needs moisturizer.
Have you tried Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap?
You might also like reading these:-
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Stick Nectar Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Diamond Lust Celestial Silver Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & EOTD
- BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Deborah Milano Mono Hi-tech Eyeshadow No.28 Review And Swatches