After I tried the Lavender Essential oil Soap , I could not resist opening another Soulflower Soap I had. Â I could not wait until the Lavender one gets over. I am sounding silly eh!!!
This new one I am talking about is Soulflower Ylang Ylang Soap.
I have placed this in my dining area. The aroma keeps spreading around for no reason. I donâ€™t have to use the soap for the aroma to come out of it. Just place the soap in its holder and even if you leave it unused there, it will do its job. When I keep moving around the place, it is just so nice to sense such an amazing smell.
I adore Soulflower products for their aromas. Aroma is the priority in their products.
Like all other Soulflower soaps, this soap too has good weight in quantity. The thickness of the soap is more than the usual ordinary soap. The soap is very creamy when touched with wet hands. A little of the soap will give a good amount of lathering. If you plan to use this soap only as face wash, I am sure it will last for over a year.
Does not dry my skin further. It does moisturize for some time to some extent. Later on my skin needs more help though.
The double shaded color makes these soap more attractive. And to add to it, the flower ribbon knot makes it more pretty. A gift pack indeed. I plan to store this cute flower. Let me see how long I will succeed in storing the flower.
So, definitely a product that needs to be highly recommended.
What I like about Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential OilÂ 100% Vegetarian Soap:
- Creamy soap.
- Lathers well with just a tiny quantity of the soap.
- Very good aroma.
- Aroma spread around all the time wherever it has been placed.
- Does not dry the skin.
What I donâ€™t like about Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential OilÂ 100% Vegetarian Soap:
- Bulky soap, makes it not a suitable choice for travelling with.
Have you tried Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential OilÂ 100% Vegetarian Soap?
You might also like reading these:-
- The Greek Goddess â€“ OOTD
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm Review and Swatches
- M.A.C COSMETICS EXCLUSIVELY AT DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013 â€“ Anju Modi
- M.A.C COSMETICS EXCLUSIVELY AT DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013 â€“ Sabyasachi
- Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink Review & Swatches