Sponge nail art can be done with an eyeshadow applicator as well.It is in fact pretty easy to use.Â I tried this one with a sponge also and result were almost the same.This was my first attempt inÂ sponge nail art and I think I can do better than this.
I am sharing this pink flower with a white manicureÂ tip nail art so that it gives you an idea about how the eye shadow applicator can be used.
Step1 – Apply a transparent base coat on your nails.
Step2 – Brush any white nail paint on your sponge applicator.
Step2 – Press excess on a sheet of paper and gently apply the applicator on tip of the nail
Step3 – By using a ball pen or a tooth pick draw some flowers and put some white dots in the flower leaves.
Step4 -In the endÂ apply any glitter nail paintÂ as a top coat, infact I think it would have looked much nicer without the glitter nail polish .
What say you?
You might like reading these also :-
- 3 Eye Problems & Home Remedies
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Carnation Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 Review & Swatches
- I Love Strawberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme Review
- 5 Great Hair Oils Review
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub Review
- 20 Beautful Henna Designs For Nikah
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush Review
- Loreal Paris New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review