St-ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash Review
St- ives â€¦ yet another popular brand in skin care and I donâ€™t know of any person who has used their product and not liked them. I too like their products a lot and there new launches were calling me to try them. My skin loves body washes and when they are made from natural ingredients and parabens free, I am not supposed to ignore them then.
Yeah you got me right, this time st-ives has made their body washes paraben free and claim to have natural ingredients.
Company Claims: Awaken your senses with St. Ives Citrus Body Wash. Featuring an uplifting scent of citrus, mint and eucalyptus, this moisture-rich formula doesn’t just cleanse, it invigorates. Use daily with St. Ives lotions for skin that looks and feels incredibly soft, fresh and ready to take on the day!
St-ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body WashÂ benefits:
â€¢100% Natural Moisturizer
Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Lemon Peel, 100% Natural Glycerin
Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, CITRUS TANGERINA (TANGERINE) EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCOL STEARATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID, PPG-9, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARAMIDE AMP, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090).
- Price: 5$
- Directions For Use: Pour onto moistened pouf, sponge, washcloth or hands. Work into lather and rinse. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Packaging: It comes in an opaque white colored plastic bottle with a white colored cap that flip opens. It has got all the necessary details mentioned on it.There is nothing extremely good or bad about the packaging. Itâ€™s just the regular way.
- Texture: This body wash has a translucent gel like texture which feels really light. It does not has that thick consistency and spreads on really well.
My Take onÂ St-ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash:-
This body wash stands true by its claim of awakening the senses, the credit goes to the mousturised feel and the nice scent that leaves behind. I really liked the tangy fragrance of the lemon peel unlike the sweet fragrance that is mostly associated with such citrus body washes. The scent does not linger for long, so people who in any way donâ€™t like its scent may also enjoy this body wash.
It lathers really well and cleans up nicely too without ripping off moisture from the body. Unlike most moisturizing body washes it does not leave behind any slippery feel, which is like a â€œBINGOâ€ for me.
So overall this a good body wash to try, though very dry skins may not find the moisturizing apt but oily skins will be totally satisfied.
What I like aboutÂ St-ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash:-
- Awakening tangy scent.
- Does not rip off natural oils from body.
- Paraben free.
- Have natural moisturizers.
- Natural key ingredients.
- Lathers up well.
- No slippery feel left behind.
What I donâ€™t like aboutÂ St-ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash:-
- Not very easily available, can be bought online.
- Fragrance does not linger on for long.
- Some may not like the tangy scent.
Will I Recommend: Definitely yes.. This is a must try body wash.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Apply And Wash Off Banana And Curd Pack
- Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream 10% Glycolic AHA Review
- SaND For Soapaholics Royal Jelly Honeycomb Soap Review
- MAC Cosmetics for Monisha Jaisingh- India Couture Week 2014
- Sleek Makeup Gloss Me Summer 2014 Phoenix Rising Review , Swatches & FOTD
- American Swan Presents Beauty And The Blogger- Introduction To Obstacle Course
- Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power Review & Swatches
- Ulta Sculpting Palette in Muse Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Aloe Vera & Honey Mask For Soft & Shiny Hair