Below are step by step pictures of how I layered the blush and the products which I used to make the blush last for long.
I have set my base with foundation .Applied lipstick and eye shadow etc etc.Lets come directly to the point that I haven’t used any blush in this pic.
I used Body Shop Lip and cheek stain which is quiet an average product.You can use any cream blush or cheek stain instead of this one.This is shimmery and wont go for office look at all.For bridal or party look it is pretty ok.Will review it soon.
Apply the lip and cheek stain in dots and let it stay for one minute.Starting from the apple of the cheek to the cheek bones.
Blend the cheek stain.I can hardly see it though some amount of shimmer is apparent.
Now take a powder blush in blush brush..I am using Colorbar Blush 04 Peachy rose.
Tap it a bit to remove the excess blush from the brush.
Set the cheek stain with powder blush.
This is before and after picture
This way blush will stay for 5-6 hours easily and even if the blush is removed the cheek stain will still be there.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Beautiful MAC Lipsticks
- DE-STRESSING DIY FACE MIXES
- Hyaluronic Acid and its Benefits on Skin
- MAC 163 Brush Review & How to use
- 5 Pretty Bourjois Products
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss Pink Ice Review & Swatches
- 10 Lipsticks Under Rupees 1000
- Mark & Spencerâ€™s Blissful Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- 5 Blushes Under 1000 Rupees