I’m back with another neutral eyeshadow from Stila…Previously I’d reviewed Rain which is a dark greyish-brown. Today I’ll be reviewing another shade from the same range called Eden.
Also ReadÂ Top 5 Must Have Green Eyeshadows
My take on Stila Eyeshadow in Eden:
- Color: On first sight, I thought this looked a lot like MAC Moleskin. But this is waaaay different. This is a light neutral brown which provides more of a wash across the lid. Where Moleskin took on a Pink hue on my lids, Eden has more of a peachy tinge to it.
- Quantity: 2.6gms
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation is just as great as Rain. A single swipe is sufficient. This is also a matte shade and light onÂ application.
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 5hrs or so…
I like this shade as an all-over lid color since my lids are a bit pigmented and I need to neutralize this prior to doing my eyes. But I’ll be honest…I still prefer a satin finish eyeshadow like MAC Arena but this still does a good job. I use it to soften the edges on the crease as well so it’s pretty multi-functional that way like Moleskin. It’s not at all powdery and the color on the lids is exactly the same as what’s in the pan…
As I mention in the review for Rain, I’m not too fond of the tin foil like packaging. I mean, it’s functional but it’s not too pretty to look at…but I don’t worry too much about this because I’m anyways going to depot this and pop it into my Z-Palette..Plus, the cheaper packaging also is the reason why the product itself is so wallet-friendly so considering that I don’t think we should complain much right?
Swatch of Stila Eyeshadow in Eden:
What I like about Stila Eyeshadow in Eden:
- Easy to depot
- Well pigmented
- A good shade for the lids or even to neutralize any pigmentation on the lids.
- I use it to soften the harsh edges of my eye makeup..
- Matte and convenient to use at work.
- Easy to blend and not at all chalky
- Good staying power
What I don’t like about Stila Eyeshadow in Eden:
- A bit on the drier side. Those with dry skin may not like this too much.
- Availability in India is an issue
Have you tried any Stila eyeshadows?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch Oâ€™Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi