Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I am going to review Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette. Palettes are the easiest and at times, the cheapest way to try different shades. Though I do buy separate eye shadows and blushes, I find palettes to be really handy while travelling. And also when you are in hurry and really do not want to search for separate eyeshadows for lid and crease color. Having a palette just makes some choices easy. 😉
Anyways, lets find out more about Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette. 🙂
About Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette:
‘The Masterpiece Series includes 3 adorable paper-wrapped palettes containing 15 beautifully wearable shades of eye shadows and 3 universally flattering shades of blush.’
Price : $29.
My take on Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette:
Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette is a part of the three series of eye and cheek palettes released by Stila. Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette mainly comprises of purple hues and a pink blush.
There are five eye shadows and one blush. The palette also comes with a look book to help you figure out different looks to be done with the palette. I love that this palette can be used both for daytime as well as evening looks.
- Canvas: A shimmery ivory shade. Perfect shade for highlighting.
- Pastel: A shimmery dusty lilac.
- Vision: A satiny muted plum shade. My favorite shade.
- Watercolor: Purple shimmer. Need to have a shadow underneath for shimmers to be evident.
- Movement: A matte deep eggplant purple. Makes for an awesome liner.
- Parisian Pink: Matte rosy pink shade.
Texture: The eyeshadows and blush are smooth and creamy. But they do have a fallout while applying. The shades go on evenly and blend well.
Pigmentation: Average pigmentation. You do need to build color to get a good payoff for both eyeshadows and blush.
Staying Power: The shades wear well for almost 7-8 hours, with minimal fading.
Packaging: Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette comes in a pretty cardboard packaging, which is designed like an artist’s palette. The palette is sturdy and handy to travel with .
What I love about Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette:
- Gorgeous color combination.
- Beautiful shades of purple.
- Matte blush.
- Easily blendable.
- Long lasting.
- Sturdy and attractive packaging.
- Applies evenly.
What I do not love about Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette:
- Bit of fallout while applying.
- Average pigmentation.
Final Impression: Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette is an average palette to have. Though the shades are pretty and the packaging is out-of-the-world, I did expect a little more quality from Stila. The palette is a good buy for the price and the convenience. With a good base underneath, you can definitely make it work.
Have you tried Stila The Impressionist Eye and Cheek Palette?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Benefits Of Using Glycerin Soaps
- My Envy Box BeautyFull January Box Edition Review
- 12 Beautiful Sonam Kapoor Lehengas You Must Check Out
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 902C Bare It All Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Best Oils For Hair Growth