I am back with another lipstick review which I purchased last month as a recent entrant in my makeup stash and lipstick collection.
I must admit I got impressed with Zinniaâ€™s review of the same brand of lipstick in another shade i.e. Pink Carnation.
I picked up this shade thinking that it would be more or less similar to the shade she reviewed, but to my surprise it was very different. Well, the surprise worked well for me and this shade I am going to review suited my complexion very wellâ€¦:-) Read on to know more about how it fared for meâ€¦!
About Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink:
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Angel comes with exclusive Street Wear formula
- It contains mega-moisturizers seals in color and softness
- Lovely rich shades, which glide like a dream
- Very moisturizing, even if you have dry chapped lips, itâ€™s not going to look flaky without a lip balm under it
- Does not settle into fine lines
- It gives just the right amount of shine to the lips, so you donâ€™t need to put on a gloss
- The texture and finish is very soft and creamy
Price: Rs 160 for 3.5g
Shelf Life: Not mentioned but must be more than a year or soâ€¦!
Ingredients: Not mentionedâ€¦:-(
Packaging: This lipstick is my first from this brand and it comes in a simple black and grey bullet packaging. Average packaging for a budget friendly lippieâ€¦!
Shade & Texture: The shade Pink Charisma is a bright pink shade. This is not a highly pigmented shade which makes it a very wearable bright pink shade.
This lipstick has a creamy texture with a matte finish on the lips. This lip color is devoid of any shimmers but gives a beautiful sheen under camera flash light.
My Experience with Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35:
Since this was an inspirational purchase, I wonâ€™t take the credit of finding an amazing lipstick brand with so many shades to choose fromâ€¦ Thanks again Zinniaâ€¦:-)
This lip color suits my medium fair complexion (fairer in winters) very well. It is a bright pink shade on the lips and it is suitable for both day and night time looks. Well, in spite of a beautiful subtle pink I wonâ€™t suggest it to wear to office as it will look very catchy and will not go well with your office wear.
This has a moisturizing formulation and easily glides on the lips even if you forget to apply lip balm.
This lip color has an average staying power of 1 Â½ hours as the shade is a little pigmented; it tends to fade away with meals in between. Although it fades soon enough, it leaves a light hint of pink color on the lips which looks decent and not at all looks like you ate your lipstick along with your foodâ€¦ 😉
This is a perfect lip color for your afternoon mall visit or a walk to the nearby parkÂ or when you just want to grab a cup of coffee later in the eveningâ€¦ 🙂
I am glad I picked a shade from this range and given the price, it has been a very satisfactory purchase for me till nowâ€¦!
What I like about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35:
- Moisturizing formulation
- Creamy texture
- Matte finish with a soft sheen
- Economically priced
- Decently pigmented
- Beautiful shade of pink
- Suits medium fair & fair complexions the best
What I donâ€™t like about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35:
- The fragrance is a little weird
- Staying Power
Product Rating: 3.5/5
Will I repurchase/recommend? Yes, I would like to try out more shades from such a budget friendly lipstick brandâ€¦ 🙂
This is recommended to all those beauties that are looking for budget friendly lipsticks with a wide range of shades and decent staying power.
Have you tried Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35?
You might also like reading these:-
- Homemade Face Pack For Anti Aging With Green Gram Flour
- Loccitane Desert Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream Review
- 10 Affordable Body Lotions Which You Might Try
- Gillette Venus Razor for Women Review
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 13 Review & Swatches
- Benefit Cosmetics Dr Feel Good Primer Review
- 5 Great Body Butters