About Street Wear FX Eye Sahadow:
Gives a stylish and sophisticated look to your eyes. This highly-pigmented single color c offers a dramatic, metallic and iridescent glow that turns heads. It is easy to blend and lasts for many hours. Makes your eyes look bigger, brighter and more attractive.
- Price:Â Rs.110.
- Quantity: 1.1g
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Availability: Easily available online and in stores.
- Ingredients : Dimethicone,Tribehenin,Titanium Dioxide.
My Experience with Street Wear FX Eye Shadow-Spice Girl :
- Shade: Itâ€™s a beautiful pinkish purplelish shade which make my eye lids look attractive . As it was my 1st cream based shadow, It was a bit difficult for me to apply it and then blend it (as iam not much good in eye makeup).But after application ,it gave my eyes a totally different look and I felt great about it. It doesnâ€™t have shimmers in it and gives a pearly look to the eyes.
- Texture: The texture is creamy of course and blends very well on the eyelids. Pencil liners cannot go with it but only gel or liquid liners..as pencil liners, even Maybelline colossal kajal smudges due to the creamy texture of the shadow.
- Packaging: I just loved the packaging . ItÂ comes in a transparent dibbi n u have to just slide the dhakkan sideways to open it.Its Â really very cutely packed.
- Staying Power : This is a little bit disappointing as it stays perfectly for about an hour or so if applied alone , and starts settling in the lines of the lids. But if used along a powder Â mineral shadow it stays good.
Read -Â MAC Something new Lipstick
Swatch of Â Street Wear FX Eye Shadow-Spice Girl :
What I like about Street Wear FX Eye shadow-Spice Girl:
- Easy to apply and blend .
- Cute and transparent packaging.
- Easily available.
- Good staying power if applied as base under a mineral shadow.
What I dislike about Street Wear FX Eye shadow-Spice Girl:
- Stays nicely for an hour if applied alone.
- We cant use pencil liners as they smudges over it.
My Recommendations:Â I will be surely going to try their other shades from the Street Wear FX eye shadow family.
Have you tried the Streetwear FX Eyeshadow?
You may also like reading: