Streetwear lipsticks reminds me of my college days when I use to save every penny to buy these albeit that time their quality and packaging was not fun but it was so called hit and happening street wear.:cool:
Just to get back the feel of my old days, I ordered these twoÂ lipsticks from medplusbeauty.com in shade 05 Pink wood & 08 Peach glory.
- Price – INR 350.(I think if you buy from the store then they do give you some freebies along )
- Packaging – It has body shop metallic case packaging which I find attractive. Only problem is that the cap is not see through therefore one has to pull out the capÂ every timeÂ to check out the shade. Not a good thing for a person like me who is always in hurry and want to put on the shade in a rush. The name of the lipstick is on a sticker which is stuck at its bottom and if you lose it then you are on your own 😛
- Texture – Texture of the lipstick is soft, creamy and smooth. It starts melting a bit in 28 degree, therefore one needs to store them in a cool place. It’s light weight, hides pigmentation in one swipe and can be layered easily. It doesn’t settle into fine lines unless you have extreme dry lips. It has sweet fragrance which didn’t bother me much.
I have this in shade Peach Glory and Pink wood.
- Peachy Glory – It’s a deep coral shade with little pink to it. It has a tad bit of gold shimmer which is almost not visible.
- Pink Wood – You can check the details of the shade hereÂ
Â Street Wear Luscious Lip colour 08 Peach Glory Â
Â Street Wear Luscious Lip colour 05 Pink GloryÂ
Â What I like about Street Wear Luscious Lip Color Lisptick :-
- Â Both shades are flattering and suits me to the T
- Decently priced
- Smooth in application
- Hides pigmentation
Â What I do not like about Street Wear Luscious Lip Color Lisptick :-
- Settle into fine lines after an hour.
- Staying power is not more than two hours but it does leave a nice tint behind and if you have something in between then it will vanish off completely.
Recommendations– If you are looking for some budget lipstick then you won’t mind buying these.Both shades will suit dusky to fair skin tone beautifully. My personel favourite is Peach Glory 🙂
WiseShe Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation -4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3/5
- Staying power -2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Okie Dokie Artichokie Review,Swatches
- Fab India Protein Silk Masque Review
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- Beautiful Rose Leather Bag & Brandmile.com Shopping Experience