Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow
Street Wear is one brand which gives just average products, sometimes even below average products. But the price seems to be pretty high for the quality they provide. I am of the opinion that they are not even of the quality of Elle 18 products.
Here is a product from Street Wear; Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss in Coral Glow.
My experience with Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow:-
The packaging is the usual gloss product tube type. It is squared shaped with a tube that shows the gloss shade; and a twist open cap with a sponge applicator. The applicator is good and spreads the gloss neatly along the lips.
The shade is an amazing glowing coral. Coral in its natural form is very bright and stands out with full glory. Same is the shade of this lip gloss. And it is perfectly named as Coral Glow.
The texture of the gloss is light and thin. It provides complete coverage to the lips. It not like those usual transparent shiny ones. It gives nice pigmented color to the lips too. This gloss can be related to liquid lipstick.
It stays of for over 4 hours on me. Then on, the shiny glossy texture goes off. But, the color tint is still strong on the lips. And that stays on still for long. But the tint feels a little drying on my always dry lips. This dryness can be easily worked with a clear lip balm.
Gloss shade in natural light
Gloss shade in artificial light
There is one major problem though. It smells chemically in the tube. This makes me feel that I am using something bad on my lips. L. The smell hits the minute I open the cap. I feel like shutting it back. Had it not been smelling so full of chemicals, I would use this regularly.
Now, I cannot be sure of the ingredients of all my other lip products though:-P. But they donâ€™t smell so strong and they donâ€™t make me feel yuck at least.
So, this just lays unused.
Price: Rs.315 for 6 ml
What I like about Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow:
- The coral shade.
- Good coverage of the shade on the lips.
- Good Staying Power of the Gloss.
- After the gloss wears off, it leaves behind the color tint on the lips.
- Thin texture of the gloss.
What I donâ€™t like about Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow:
- The smell of the gloss seems full of chemicals.
- The tint tends to dry the lips.
Recommendation: I like the texture and coverage this gloss provides. It is jut the troubling smell. So, decide yourselfâ€¦ :-P.
Have you tried Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Review
- Wise She Sunday Blog Sale
- 8 Lakme Absolute Poptints Collection Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- Tempting Offer Of The Day From Strawberry.net