Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger Review-
Heyaa Wiseshe Beauties,
I am here with a new lipstick review whichÂ I tried recently from the Re- launched Streetwear Lipstick Range. This shade is named interestingly as Hot Ginger.
About Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger-
Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist lipsticks which are a part of the newly launched range Â will instantly revamp your drab look.Â Easy to apply and long lasting, this lipstick is worth including in your make-up kit.
- Good moisturizer, even if you have dry chapped lips, it is not going to look flaky without a lip balm under it.
- Does not settle into fine lines. It gives just the right amount of shine to the lips, so you donâ€™t need to put on a gloss.
- Free from Lead
Price- INR 180 for 4.2g
These lipsticks come in decent packaging with a cute girl graphic printed on the transparent cap and the shade name & number written at the bottom of the lipstick.
Color & Texture-
The shade Hot ginger is typically a true light brown shade but has a frosty finish which makes it look not so flattering. The frosty finish steals the real essence of the light brown shade and is surely not a great shade from the range.
The texture is creamy but frosty finish tends to make it appear a little dry.
My Experience with Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger-
Hot Ginger shade is certainly not my type lip shade due to the frosty finish. Given a choice from the Streetwear Range, I would give priority to the Pink Champagne shade which was a little less frosty than this one.
I firmly believe that this shade would have been much better if it had a semi-matte finish, as then it would suit all the skin tones easily.
This frosty shade happens to wash out dusky skin tones and one can’t give a thought to combine it with a smoky eye look because it is too shiny in natural light which doesn’t look appealing at all.
This is one shade which will go well with night makeup look other than a day look and that too will suit only fair & medium skin tones. Dusky skin tones will not be able to pull off this frosty shade so easily.
The frosty texture looks dry on the lips and too shimmery. I am sure that I am not going to try this shade again.
If you are a fan of frosty finish and are really into nudes, do buy it but refrain from buying, if you have dusky skin tone.
What I like about Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger?-
- Cute Packaging
- Interesting shade name (Hot Ginger)
- Price is economical
What I don’t like about Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger?-
- Light Brown shade
- Intense Frosty finish
- Looks drying on the lips
- Appears very shimmery in natural light
Will I recommend?-
No, I wouldn’t because I didn’t like the shade at all and also the weird frosty finish made it look even worse. Buy only if you like frosty shades and have fair or medium skin tone. Otherwise, just stay away!
Have you tried Street Wear Ultra Moist Hot Ginger?
You might also like to read:-
- 30 Kryolan Lip Product Swatches You Should Not Miss
- MAC Mystical Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Natureâ€™s Co Walnut â€“ Mint Foot Scrub Review
- DIY â€“ Green Tea Face Scrub
- 4 Maybelline Color Show Eye Liner Shades, Swatches & Price
- Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Easter and DMAE Cream Review
- 5 Best Lip Stains â€“ Info and Price
- Bogart Pour Homme Jacques Bogart All-Over Shampoo Review
- How To Contour And Highlight Perfectly
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Tipsy Review & Swatches