Hey beautiful ladies,
Colors of the season spring here on Wise She in the form of lipsticks, blushes, nail polishes and LIFE !
I am introducing you to the colorful Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish range. The nail polishes have Â tiny silver glitter particles, hence the name â€œshine divineâ€.
Below are some of the shades –
I love colors , but I am obsessed with Black :-D. When Ana said she longs for a black nail paint, I thought of dedicating this post of my favorite black nail polish to her :-). Thanks to Ana for making me a part of Wise She family :hug-makeup:.
Letâ€™s move to my favorite color from the range â€“ Black Divine.
About Street Wear Shine Black Divine Nail Polish:-
Itâ€™s a beautiful black nail polish with silver glimmer.
- Price: Rs 140
- Quantity: 9 ml
My experience with Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:
This is one of my favorite black nail paint. Please donâ€™t ask how many black nail paint have I used till date, I canâ€™t count 😀 . I love silver and black nail paints, this one is a combination of both â€¦voila :-).
This is how it looks on my nails in natural day light.
A closer look â€“-
I chipped off nail paint from my little finger :-(.I always try to touch and check the nail paint if its dry or not , seconds after application. Phew so impatient I am :-P.
The bottle is cute and unusually rectangular in shape with an excellent brush. I applied 2 coats here. First coat dries fast; second one takes a minute or two. The finish is little gritty but less as compared to other glitter nail paints. It lasts easily for a minimum of 4 days.
What I like about Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:-
- New shades keep adding to the range
- Good staying power
- Nice packaging
- Silver shimmers
What I donâ€™t like about Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:-
- Second coat takes a little time to dry
- Nothing more 😀
Will I recommend?: Go get it 🙂
Â Have you tried Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine?
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look â€“ To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- MUA Gel Eyeliner Tribe Review & Swatches
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD