Street wear EyeshadowÂ
A Street Wear product is usually a beginner’s brand. I too had once upon a time started with a same. Hey not that I am an expert now. I am still a beginner. 🙂
About Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream:-
Stays on for 8 hours.
A long wear, crease resistant formula for uniform coverage and true color.
- Price: Rs.475 for 4 g (on UrbanTouch.com)
- Key Ingredients: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Talc, Nylon-12, Iron Oxides.
My experience with Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream:-
Out of all the 4 shades in the quad, I keep admiring the bronze like shade that is present in the top-right corner.
Package: The case of the eyeshadow is similar to that of the good old lakme compact powder case; two curved edges and 2 straight edges which shut with a pressed-click lock. Â Â A two sided sponge applicator is included along with the shades. There is a groove provided for storing the applicator.
Shades: The Midnight Dream version has 4 different varieties of shades. A silver grey, an orangish bronze, a nude plum and matte black. All 4 have shimmers in them.
Texture:Â The eye shadows are powdery. There is a good amount of fall out while using these eye shadows. The worst of the lot is the silver (top-left corner). Hands get the silvery powder dust everywhere. The finger tips get a nice coat of this silver shade. I hardly find myself using the silver one. The dust of the eye shadows usually keeps collecting on the package case. None of the 4 shades has that silky look in them.
However, the eye shadows do not crease.
Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream Swatches:-
Staying power: It has stayed on my dry eyelids without any mess for more than 5 hours. So, in this matter, the quad scores well.
Overall verdict, this is not a must buy product. I am not a fan of this quad either.
What I like about Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream:-
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The bronze shade which I find all purpose color.
What I donâ€™t like about Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream:-
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The texture is very dusty and powdery.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â There is fallout of the shades during application.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Expensive for the quality of the product.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Not travel friendly, because I feel the eye shadows might break off or might get even dustier. I have not carried this quad anywhere.
Have you tried Street wear Stay On Eyeshadow Midnight Dream?
You might like reading these also:-
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Lush North Pole Soap Review
- M.A.C Presents Carine Roitfeld Collection: Limited Edition
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain â€“ Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- Lâ€™oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD
- Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener Review
- Lakme Absolute Fast and Fabulous Nail Color Popping Pink Review
- Mega Chambor Haul â€“ Foundation, Blush & More 🙂