After a hectic long weekend full of fun and eating outside every day, I didn’tÂ realizeÂ that I stretched it till Monday by going out shopping with my friends and then ordering pizza after coming home. I know four days of fun can make any one envious of me but there is a better thing which I would like to show you which actually deserves to be envious of, till the time you don’t find it in your vanity.
About Street Wear True Color Eyeshadow
Street wear has introduced three beautiful eye shadow palette costing Rs 425 where each palette consist of four shades.The one which I have is named as Green with envy which has four shades in it.
- Key Ingredients – Bismuth, Oxy Chloride, Boron Nitride, Mica, Dimethicone, Iron oxide, Fragrance oil
- Packaging – Comes Â in a metallic silver cover sleek horizontal shape packaging and has a see through transparent Â plastic lid over it.When I open the lid there is a small rectangular mirror indebted into it which can be used for touch ups and they have included two sponge applicators inside it. If some one is running out of ideas or is not sure how to make use of all the four shades then there are application tips given at the back . It has an average packaging and I don’t think so it’s quite sturdy.
Shades – It has some beautiful four shades of green.
- Beige with micro gold Shimmer with is a Â bit of brownish touch to it.
- Lemony emerald green shade with micro silver shimmer in it.
- A dark blackend green shade with a hint of golden finish.
- A beautiful metallic Khaki shade
Texture Â Pigmentation & Staying Power of Street wear True Color Eyeshadow Green with envy
Texture of the eyeshadow is smooth, soft and pigmented and has a pearly and not shimmery finish which makes it more wearable. These are not powdery at all. All the four shades can be used indiviually to give a wash of colour to the eye lid or can be combined to get numerous beautiful green eye makeup looks.
It doesn’t need a primer underneath but if I use one then it stays for more than six – seven hours which is great to have at this price.
Swatches of Street Wear True Color Eyeshadow Green With Envy :-
Finger Swatches :Street wear eyeshadows:-
(Lto R) – Beige, lemony green , Khaki, Khaki, (Pardon me, I swatched Khaki twice instead of blackened green)
What I did not like about Street wear True Color Eyeshadow Green with envy :-
- There is noÂ highlighterÂ shade in it.
- Mirror in the palette could have been a little bigger.
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Finish -4/5
- Texture -4.5/5
- Packaging – 3.5/5
Have you triedÂ Street Wear True Color Eyeshadow ?
You might like reading these also:-
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review