Groovy Baby – Streetwear FX Eyes
Hello Wise she beauties,
I have always been very fond of Streetwear nail paints. Whenever I come across Streetwear counter in any mall I always buy their nail paints. This time I decided to give a try to their tiny cutie eye shadows which comes in a cheap plastic packaging.
But as soon as you open it up you will find them pretty cute.
- Quantity: 1.1 g
- Shade: GROOVY BABY (such a cute name)
- Key ingredients: Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Packaging: Streetwear FX Eyeshadows come in super cute swivel cases. They are travel friendly as well as pocket friendly. 🙂
Swatches of street wear eyeshadow groovy baby
My experience with street wear FX eyeshadows
I am in love with this creamy eyeshadow which is a slight golden beige. Now I am planning to buy the other two shades (pink and blue one). It blends easily on my oily lids after I apply littleÂ foundation and loose powder (as suggested by Anamika :)). It comes with a slight shimmerÂ though not highly pigmented and the staying powerÂ is good (I wore it for 3 hours and it didn’t fade).
What I likes about Street wear FE eyeshadow
- Cute packaging (I love the swivel cases)
- Travel friendly
- Easy to blend
- Decently priced
- Good staying power
- Looks really beautiful when applied with some other shade.
- Easily available
What I did not like about Street Wear FE Eyeshadow
- Not highly pigmented
- You have to use your fingers to apply it thus not hygienic.
- Only 3 colors are available on the counter where I purchased
- Creases if not applied properly.
- No particular website of Streetwear where one can get require info
- Swivel cases tend to get loose after opening it a number of times.
Will I recommend it to others? – Oh yes! you will love this if you are a newbie to eye makeup or love cream eyeshadows.
You might like reading these also:-
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Nail Art Design In Red (My Lucky Leaf Nail Art )
- 5 ways to save on make up and Beauty products
- Nail polish swatches of streatwear wild child nail color