Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Swatches
Hello Gorgeous Ladies,
Sugar Cosmetics is one of my favorite affordable brands available in India. Their matte as hell crayon lipstick range has 11 shades, I have got 9 shades for myself in their build my own box collection. Out of 9, I gifted one to my sister so I would not be able to review the shade Cherry blossom for you guys. I really liked their build my own box choice, where I have the freedom to choose any 4 shades on my preference.
I designed two boxes with 4 different shades each in it. Each box is provided with only a single sharpener for 4 shades as opposed to when you buy only a single shade from this range. Please check the swatches and decide for yourself which shade is of your choice. I would recommend you guys to pick at least one or two shades from this range.
About Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Swatches
If excellent coverage and high colour pay-off is what gets you going, you will absolutely love our SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick that is available in 11 gorgeous shades to suit your taste & your ever-changing mood! Super long-lasting and highly pigmented so you don’t have to worry about constant re-application, this must-have crayon lipstick has a soft texture with a silky matte finish.
How to Apply:Exfoliate your lips & apply the Crayon Lipstick just the way you would with any other lipstick. Blot & reapply.
Benefits: The SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick has a creamy consistency that eventually settles in to a matte finish. With stunning shades that donâ€™t fail to impress, it provides maximumÂ coverage withÂ the right amount of color. This power product is dermatologically tested & approvedÂ and 100%Â safe for your skin.
Price: Rs 799 for 2.8 g
Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Shades
- ELLE WOODS: It is a gorgeous nude brown shade with peachy tones.
- JACKIE BROWN: it is a brick reddish brown shade which will look flattering on all skin tones.
- PRINCESS PEACH: It is a nude peach shade, least pigmented of all. Needs multiple swipes for pigmented lips.
- VIOLA: It is pretty mauve pink shade similar to breaking bare from vivid pot lipstick range.
- SCARLETT O’ HARA: It is a vibrant blue based red and a great dupe of Mac Ruby Woo.
- HOLLY GOLIGHTLY: It is a nude pink lipstick. Ideal to pair it with smokey eyes. It has creamy matte finish, takes little longer than other shades to settle into nearly matte finish.
- ROSE DAWSON: It is a rose pink shade, similar to twilight rose from vivid pout lipstick.
- CORALINE JONES: It is a vivid orange coral shade which is similar to coralline in the city from vivid pout lipstick.