I am sure you are all excited to know which products I found without harmfulÂ Parabens and Sulfates.Â I came across them by chance in the Beauty Shop in Kandivali West in Mumbai.Â These days with so much of awareness its no wonder that companies are really striving hard to do justiceÂ andÂ to win new customers. I have two different companies for you to look at today.
Aloe DermaÂ & Petal Soaps
Should I introduce you all to the benefits of Aloe Vera?Â I think God is very merciful to us all because he put something like Aloe Vera on this earth.Â It has rejuvenating, healingÂ and soothing properties.Â You can eat it, drink it, use it on your face and all over the body. It is wisely available, pure, safe and full of wonderful elements.Â
These products were developed in the U.S. but they are now being imported to India.Â They have an amazing range of products not just for women but for men and babies too.Â I got to try out the toner.Â It does not smell of alcohol at all.Â Its soothing and really cleans the skin well.Â A few drops took a lot of dirt out and onto the cotton.Â I was quite impressed with it.Â I have hyper sensitive combination skin and it did not have any kind of adverse reaction on my skin.
Aloe Derma can be bought from The Beauty Shop in Kandivali West Mumbai, online on www.goodlife.com and www.flipkart.comÂ The packaging looks nice too.Â Leave packing alone if the product is good then I wouldn’t even mind using it from katori.Â Â Some of the benefits of this product are:
- Keeps your skin looking its best at all times
- Aloe Derma delivers aÂ high concentration of vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and clinically proven ingredients like collagen protein and hyaluronic acid
- Protects your skin from early signs of aging
- Helps shield skin from dangerous environmental toxins and excess sun exposure
- Keeps your skin PH balanced
- Locks in moisture and nutrients lost with age
- Aloe Vera promotes the growth of new skin cells and removes dead ones
- Softens and repairs the look of existing wrinkles, acne scars, crow’s feet, under eye circles and blemishes
- Lightens dark spots on the face and reduces the intensity of pigmentation
10 Reason To Buy Sulfate & Parabean Beauty Products Of Aloe Derma Natural
- Made with effective amounts of organic aloe juice, not trace amounts of aloe powder
- Made with Aloe that does not contain chemical residues
- Contains more than 30% aloe juice
- Contains no harmful fillers
- Botanically basedÂ ingredients.Â NoÂ synthetic or petroleum based ingredients
- Â Non-toxic
- Â Not tested on animals
- Free of chemical residue
- Â Biodegradable
- Vitamin enriched
This company was established in 1909. Â â€œAfghan Snowâ€Â Â was made by them.Â Your grand mothers will know of this product.Â I’ve seen it withÂ my Nana(granny) in Goa.Â It became India’s first beauty cream to be awarded the ISI mark by the Bureau of Indian standards (BIS), which is in recognition of its impeccable quality standards.Â As of nowÂ ‘Shower Bars’ are being stocked at The Beauty Shop and you can also buy them online on their site here
This company also makes :
Transparent Glycerine Soaps
Face/Body Moisturizing Creams
Hand & Body Wash
I would say soap is something we need and use on a daily basis and it is something that is obviously absorbed by our skin in very tiny quantities since it’s not kept on the body for long.Â With time products with chemicals do harm the skin and in an age where almost everything is adultrated well…it’s only getting worse.Â I only hope that companies actually deliver what they claim.Â No one has the time to actually get it tested and fight a legal case.Â So, here we areÂ then hopingÂ that these products are sulfate and paraben free.
Hope is a nice word nah?Â It’s what keeps this world going everyday.
What I like about Sulfate & Paraben Free Beauty Products?
- Well, No harmful chemicals
- Safe for everyone in the family to use
- They are at par and even better then their counter parts with sulfates and parabens
What I do not like about Sulfate & Paraben Free Beauty Products?
- Might be pricey cause of its good quality…then again can u call it a con???
Have you tried Sulfate & Paraben free beauty products?
You may also enjoy reading:-
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush Love Review, Swatches