- Product: Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo
- What SunsilkÂ Claims – Shampoo has been specially co-created with the world-leading Sunsilk hair expert Jamal Hammadi. Made with Amla Pearl Complex, this hair shampoo removes dirt and residue to reveal your hairs natural shine and give you that long healthy hair youâ€™ve always wanted.
- The rich formulation of Sunsilk Black Shine hair shampoo deposits on to hair strands acting as a natural protective shield against sun damage causing your natural black hair colour to become dull and lifeless
- Price:Â Around INR100
- Packaging: Comes in a curvy black packaging with a flip cap.
It was after 6-7 years that I used a sunsilk shampoo and it reminded of my childhoos days when Iâ€™d have to use the shampoos my mom picked up, which would always be some or other variant of Sunsilk. The smell of this shampoo took me back to those days. Sentiments aside, I was very impressed with this one. The shampoo is of gel-like consistency, is stark black in color with multi-colored shimmer particles in it. It looks so pretty that I had a fun time playing with it in the shower! Apart from that, it left my hair clean and grease-free. My hair became manageable and tangle-free and also acquired some smoothness. I really liked this product because it cleaned my hair without excessively drying out my already dry scalp. It lather well, just like any other drugstore shampoo and smells like your regular sunsilk shampoos.
Â Ingredients: See pic.
What I liked about Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo
- Left my hair squeaky clean.
- Hair became manageable and tangle-free.
- Imparts shine and smoothness.
- Not excessively drying.
- Lather well.
- Â The shampoo is aesthetically appealing to the eyes. The shimmer particles are oh-so-pretty.
What I did no like about Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo
- Contains SLS
Will I repurchase it: No. I am not ready to let go of my HG Loreal 5 Repair Shampoo just yet.
Will I recommend this: Yes.
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Skin Care Home Remedies That Worked For Me
- Habib Serum Hair Review
- Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser Review
- Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturising Body Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Milk Pack Skin Lightener and Nourisher Review
- Bajaj Almond Drops Vitamin E Oil Review