Anti perspirant – Sure Dry Shield Anti-Perspirant roll-on
By Prerana Sharma,
What can I say about these summers? Ice-creams,lassi’s, ACâ€™s and coolerâ€™s but with it there is also sweat, body odour and lethargy! I bet 100% girls use deo’s in summers to avoid body odour, even I used to do 😛 but after watching commercial ad of Sure Dry Shield I got very curious thinking that is it really possible to stop underarms sweat? Next time when I went to big bazaar, I found its price is very low and I immediatelyÂ grabbed it.
Sure Dry Shield Anti-Perspirant roll-on
New sure woman with dry shield controls underarm sweat that causes odour, so you feel dry and fresh all day. 🙂
Available Variants â€“ Passion and Free spirit for women and Sport Defense for Men.Available as roll-ons and in aerosol spray (as shown in ad but I didnâ€™t find sprays in stores) 🙁
- Price â€“Rs 65 for 40ml roll-on.
- Ingredients â€“
About Sure dry shield roll-on â€“
Packaging â€“The roll on is in tubular shape, with a small fixed ball like opening. As you glide the ball on your skin a lotion inside the tube glides up and gets applied to your skin.
- Texture & consistency â€“It has a light lotion like consistency, milky white in color which gets applied on skin just like a thin film or layer upon gliding roll-on onto skin. After drying it is transparent.
- Fragrance â€“ Iâ€™m not good at explaining fragranceÂ but both the variants have fresh and light fragrance.
- Effectiveness â€“ it truly keeps underarms dry, but dry (in the sense) for 2-3 hrs then underarms gets moist slowly-slowly, but do not sweat. I have been using Sure for last 1 year and I can bet it really decreased my level of perspiration! Earlier my dressed used to get wet in underarms area, which eventually would dry and leave a white stain over the fabric (oh it used to be so embarrassing! )but now I sweat less and my dress do not stain too
How to use roll on deo â€“After bath apply 5-6 swaps of the roll under your arms and stand under the fan to dry it (this creates a layer over your skin and u donâ€™t sweat), wear cloths and then you can put your favorite deo or perfume 🙂 Because this is handy, I usually carry it around with me when Iâ€™m outdoors and re-apply it after 3-4 hrs in washroom for prolonged effect
What I liked about Sure Dry Shield Anti-Perspirant roll-on
- Very affordable, rs 65 for 40ml which lasts me a month!
- Travel friendly and available easily.
- Does what it claims.
- Its fragrance is good, refreshing.
What I did not like about Sure Dry Shield Anti-Perspirant roll-on
- 1. It is not a replacement of deo or perfumes, i.e, its smell donâ€™t last an hour also. So u have to put your deo for fragrance.
- Due to opaque packaging, it is not visible that how much of the product is used up and how much is left.
- Applying it and then waiting for it to get dry is very boring! (sometimes I donâ€™t wait for it to dry and wear cloths over it, but that donâ€™t reduces its effectiveness).
Will I repurchase â€“Iâ€™m sure you have guessed it, I already have re-purchased a dozen pieces of it since last oneÂ year and will keep on using it. It is a low cost, effective anti-perspirant which is very useful whose under arms sweat vigorously.