After getting great feedback ofÂ Fab India Tea tree face wash I picked up Tea tree toner from Fab India.Mitra has this toner and she recommended it to me. I have an oily and a acne prone skin and toner is a must have for me.
I did try Body Shop tea tree oil but it didÂ just no good to my acne so I left the idea of picking any other Body shop tea tree range.But after using this fab India I think I should explore product which contains tea tree probably Oriflame tea tree range.Have you used it? if yes then do let me know if I should go for it 🙂
- Product claims – An alcohol free skin toner with tea tree oil that controls sebum and clears blemishes.
- Direction for use – After washing your face and neck spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and gently stoke in all upward direction.Avoid contactÂ with eyes
- Key Ingredients – Water, Okra Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tea Tree oil and Salicylic Acid
- Price – Rs 125 for 200ml
- Available – All Fab India outÂ ( India only )
- My experience with the product :– Product tends to keep oil away from my skin for 2-3 hours easily.It though didn’t help in removing blemishes but yes controls acne from occurring.The main purpose of the toner is to tighten up the skin pores and it does it job fairly well.It is a tea tree toner which is considered more for oily skin but this toner can suit dry skin too.So if you haveÂ dry skin which tends to breakoutÂ then you can try out this product.
- Fragrance – It has strong medicated neem and tea tree oil fragrance so do sniff the product before buying it.I was pretty comfortable with it fragrance infact idea of applyingÂ neem extract on my skin without any hassles excited me.
- Sensitive skin usage – Product doesn’t sting my skin so it is going to suit sensitive skin easily.
- Packaging – It has a flip top cap and a transparent bottle and one bottle will last two and half month or three months easily if used every day.
- Soothing effect – I like to use it on hot days after washing my face.It gives a soothing and cooling effect:)
Will I recommend it to others – If you are a toner addict or want to keep the size of the pores under control then do try it out .
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading thee also:-