Hand And Nail Cream – Body Shop almond oil daily hand and nail cream
- What the product claims: – essential moisture for all day softness. With added Community Trade Shea butter, soya oil and beeswax, all you see and feel are velvety-soft hands.
- For all skin types
- Size: 100 ml
- Price INR 495/-
- Sweet almond oil – Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the moisture barrier of the skin, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness. Has traditionally been used by specialist manicurists, owing to its benefits.
- Organic soya oil – Is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair the moisture barrier of the skin, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Shea butter – Moisturises and helps soften the skin.
- How to use â€“ Squeeze a small amount onto the palms and massage into the hands and nails, as often as required.
- My experience:– this is the first hand cream I have used and I totally love it. I have oily skin and quite soft too so I have not felt the need for a separate hand cream and I just bought this cream as I wished to try this. But I should tell you that I am hooked to it. this cream made me look at my hands in totally different light. My already soft skin became ultra soft and the cuticles hydrated. It has become my winter staple (as the temperature increases I just decrease the amount I use). Now to the pros and cons to make things more clear :
Pea size of amount is more than enough for the cream
After little rubbing
What I like about Body Shop almond oil daily hand and nail cream
- Simple tube with a flip cap.
- Nice, light almondy scent
- It spreads easily.
- Little amount goes a long way.
- Good moisturisation
- Very nourishing as it has almond, glycerin, shea butter
- Softens cuticles
- Whole hands feel healthier andÂ brighter
- I have been using it daily since last 2-3 months and it still has quite a lot left so I find the price reasonable
- Body shop is into community service, which I like
What I did not like about Body Shop Almond oil daily hand and nail cream
- It has parabens.
- It doesnâ€™t do even out skin tone or lighten any spots, which is only fair from the companyâ€™s point as it doesnâ€™t promise any of these things. But I personally want a cream to do some even out thing.
Verdict: this is a boon for people with very dry hands. It does good to oily skinned people like me too. I vouch for this cream. But I would like to try the Fab India hand cream too because I am get bored of aÂ product easily. Thatâ€™s the only reason.