Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry,â€¦..I donâ€™t know any more. All these berries give me a thought of either body creams or lip creams. Raspberry and Strawberry is the usual flavor of lip balms of almost all skin care product brands. The Body Shop is no different. There is something called as Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm in Raspberry. The Strawberry flavor has already been shown.
Claims about The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry:-
A glossy and moisturising lip balm with a sweet berry flavour, that leaves lips looking and feeling soft, smooth and kissable.
Raspberry extract helps provide a natural fruity flavor.
Community Trade organic beeswax from Zambia moisturizes and helps condition the lips. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture.
- Price: Rs.250 for 10 ml.
- Package: A small circular tub that is so very travel friendly. A screw cap forms the lid of the tub. Finger dipping is a must when you buy a tub or pot packaging product; be it a lip balm or any other creamy product.
- Flavor and Shade: Amazing fruity smell lingers around the lips when the lip balm is applied. And the smell stays on for pretty long time. There is no way anyone can hate this fruity smell; unless you hate the berries. TBS Raspberry lip balm has a light tinted color in it. But, on application, the lips do not get that tint. It only makes the lips look glossy and shiny.
Moisturizing and Staying Power: My all time dry flaky lips feel very soft on applying this lip balm. It makes the texture of my lips smooth and hydrated. But, it does not stay very long on my lips. Repeated application is required for keeping my dry lips soft. I feel my lips a little flay when the lip balm fades. However, on reapplying the lip balm, the flakiness goes off. This lip balm does not heal the dry lips permanently. But there is instant solace for my always dry lips.
And by the way, I do not expect a permanent treatment for my dry lips in any of the product. As for The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry, I like how light it is on the lips. It does not make my lips sticky or waxy. That is why I usually carry this small tub around everywhere I go. :-).
What I like about The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry:-
- Moisturizes lips well.
- Lips feel soft and smooth.
- A light tint is present in the lip balm.
- It finishes with a glossy shiny look.
- Leak free product and packaging.
What I donâ€™t like about The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry:-
- Low staying power.
- Reapplication is needed for maintaining soft lips.
- Leaves the lips slightly flaky while fading off.
- Not suitable for extremely dry lips and during harsh winter
Have you tried the body shop born lippy pot lip balm raspberry ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aishwarya Rai Plastic Surgery â€“ Did Aishwarya Rai Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Olive Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How Long Does A Bikini Wax Last
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Review & Swatches
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches
- Happy Nav Samvatsar , Gudi Padwa, Ugadi & Cheti Chand 🙂
- Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose Talc Review