I paid about â‚¬5-6 for this 50ml jar (sorry, don’t remember the exact price, but it was pretty cheap).
Here’s a list of its ingredients:
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Abrasive), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).
I have used this scrub for about a month now, 2-3 times a week. It is the perfect scrub to use all year round, especially in winter, because of its creamy texture.Â Like the other Body Shop products that I’ve tried, I was not disappointed with this one. Yet it isn’t the perfect body scrub and I’ll probably try something else once I use this up.
What I like about The Body Shop’s Coconut Scrub:-
- Â Creamy texture that doesn’t dry out the skin
- Â Small, even sized granules that are not harsh on the skin
- Â It has not broken me out in any way
- Â Leaves the skin feeling smooth after use
- Â Small size available for trial
What I don’t like about The Body Shop’s Coconut Scrub:-
It has a synthetic coconut smell, not the pure coconut fragrance that I was hoping for. This was a major con for me, since the scent it was prompted me to buy it in the first place. Â Luckily, the scent doesn’t linger long so I’ll use it up and then look for another scrub.
Overall, this product is a winner – a great scrub that does its job very well. I only recommend that you smell it before you purchase it! 🙂
Â You might like reading these also:-
- VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25 Review
- Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Impreial Blue,Forest Green, Indigo Blue Swatches
- Eye Makeup Ideas For Valentines Day â€“ Suggestions
- The Story Of My 1st Brazilian Wax
- Maybelline The Falsies Volumâ€™ Express Mascara (Washable) Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream Review
- Lush Handy Gurugu Review
- Getting Ready For Your Special Date This Valentineâ€™s Day With Neutrogena(R) Fine Fairness Mask!