The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower GelÂ is from the limited edition range which is available during Christmas.I picked this up 2 months back during the sale along with the Satsuma Body polish.
I must admit here that am turning into a shower gel junkieâ€¦:)â€¦I love them for the pure joy they giveâ€¦:)
- Price– 275 INR for 60 ml.
- Ingredients list is not given.:(
About The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel-
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel is light pink in colour and comes in plastic bottle with a flip cap.
I love the red colour of the bottle and also the label designâ€¦it is so chic!!
My Take on The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel-
I picked this up for its chic look and distinct fragnance.This smells like cranberry,more sweet and floral.I use this on days when am feeling a bit offâ€¦.this makes me feel sweet and soft.A very feminineÂ fragranceÂ and perfect for summers.
I take a coin size amount and lather with a loofah.The smell stays on for just an hour though.
What I like about The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel:-
- The packaging and colour
- Travel friendly bottle
- Good price if you want to try initially without spending lots
- Gives a very soft and floral feeling
- Perfect for hot summers
What I do not like about The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel-
- Limited edition
- Smell may be overwhelming for some
- Stays on for just an hour
My Recommendation-Yes, try the smaller version if you can get.All in all a cute product.:)
Â Have you triedÂ The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Puree Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand And Nail Cream Review
- The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel Review
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush Review