This is my second purchase of body shop facial buffer and I don’t know why I didn’t review it before.Body Shop bathÂ gloves and facial buffer are my two dear companions in my bathroom especially when I am confused of what to use and when I am in super hurry.
Body Shop Facial Buffer – A gentle exfoliating sponge to polish your skin while cleansing, leaving it feel refreshed and looking radiant. Use daily for a gentle skin boost. Particularly good for use on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. Use every morning or evening to help remove dead skin cells. Suitable for all skin types.
Price – Rs 149
Available – In all body shop outlets
- How To use – I have used the face exfoliator with almost every thing possible.I wet my face and pour few drops ofÂ facewash over it , put my fingers in the clothe strip so that I can hold it easily .Gently massage the face with the buffer for about one minute. Be it soap(Dove, Pears), body wash, face washes etc.It almost gives same types of result with every thing which I use. I have used it with cleanser too and it works pretty fine with that also.:)
Body shop facial buffer is a small round tiny pad which is covered with a textured nylon.It is not very smooth when you touch it and it shouldn’t be if one is thinking of exfoliation.:D:D .Very flexible and easy to carry around when one isÂ traveling.
What I like about Body Shop Facial Buffer
- It works for all skin types be it oily, dry or combination.
- I use the buffer specially on days when my skin doesn’t feel smooth or it has whiteheads or blackheads on it.
- If you have sensitive skin then be very gentle with it and don’t go over boardÂ and acne prone skin should avoid the area ofÂ breakouts while using it.I stop using it when I suffer from acne.Also, if you have acne prone skin then I suggest you should wash it with warm water more frequently.
- It really exfoliates the skin well , removes dead skin cells and continuous use of the buffer reduces the tendency of blackheads and whiteheads too.
- My skin feels smoothÂ after every usage.
Strip around the buffer is strong and even if kept under water for long it doesn’t weaken. Even the body shop prints stays for long 😀
It is small tiny pad .I placed it nearÂ lakme true wear nail colorÂ just to give you an idea.:)
- It lasts easily 6-7 months for me and if one washes it warm water say about every 15 days then it might last longer too.
- Decently priced
- It gives my skin an awake feeling.
- I always carry it on my long trips.Very travel friendly but only thing is one has to find out a good place to keep it as it doesn’t have any covering of its own.
- Lathers well and when I over pour the face wash over it then it becomes little difficult to take out all the face wash from it.
- One needs to take care of its hygiene.
- Chances of going overboard with it once or twice is certain :D.It is kind of addictive.
Using it thrice or maximum of four times is more than enough otherwise it will lead to over exfoliation.
Will I recommend it to others- Certainly I will 🙂 It is very economical , less time consuming and great exfoliate which is great to be used especially during summersÂ when our skin deals with sweat, dirt, pollution , blackheads and what not 😀
Wise She Rating – 4/5