Who does not like The Body Shop products? They have really tempting ones.
A mango whip, what a yumm treat. TBS has products of mango for skin care. Seriously mango in skin care products make sit all too yumm.
Here is a mango product from TBS, The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion.
About The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:
This lightweight whipped body lotion smells like fresh mangoes. It hydrates skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Light, whipped texture
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Price: Â£8.00 for 250 ml.
Or you also get a lotion and shower gel duo of 60 ml each for Â£6.00
My experience with The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:
The package is the standard TBS bottle. That is the signature bottle of TBS for all types of products they offer in bottle packaging. It has a screw cap which also has a flip cap.
The body lotion is something which I would want to buy again and again. Owing to its moisturizing power, I can think of stocking up more and more.
With the current bottle, I am almost hitting the bottom.
The lotion is thick but light on the skin. How contradicting! :-). I mean to say, it is easily spreadable and easy to be absorbed by the skin. It is not stocky or oily on the skin. Skin feels light and as claimed, yes, velvety feel.
This is something that is perfectly done for dry and very dry skin.
The fragrance, I would say it is fruity since the name already says it so. But if you go deep into the concept of the smell and fragrance, I am not sure if you will find anything properly mango. But all-in-all, the fragrance of this lotion is really pleasant.
It is so good with its moisturizing too. Skin is supple and soft without my usual dry flakes for the whole of the day with this lotion applied. Just that before sleeping, I apply again.
Yes, if you have been complaining about dry skin, then you have to enjoy the mango whip lotion.
What I like about The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:
- The moisturizing power, ofcourse.
- The mild pleasant fragrance.
- Makes the skin feel velvet like.
- Not heavy on the skin, does not make the skin oily.
- Easily spreadable on the skin and skin absorbs easily too.
What I donâ€™t like about The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:
- When the lotion becomes lesser and lesser in the bottle, it is really difficult to use it. It is time the package needs a little change for these type of puree or whip body lotion.
Have you tried The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Eyeshadow Gold Mine Review & Swatches
- Coloressence Mesmerizing Lip Color Cherry Blossom Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Philips Lightest AC Dryer Review
- Baylis & Harding Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf Luxurious Shower Creme Review
- 6 Orange/Coral Lipsticks From MAC
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Cream Compact Foundation in 103 True Ivory Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Smoking Coral Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Roseate Motive Review & Swatches